AEW Double or Nothing

Mat

• Paid Members

Can anyone explain the randomer who sauntered into the rumble thing and did the daft kick thing with Tommy Dreamer please? The crowd seemed to like it, but it went so far over my head it's unbelievable...

4 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Never change MPDDT.

Just being positive and excitable about a competitor the industry needs and is re-engaging lapsed fans like me. There really isn't anything wrong with championing something you want to be successful, is there?

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

They even sent a bloody tank to a WCW show.

I don't remember this, was this before or after they drove a willys jeep around the car park of the Norfolk Scope? 

It must have been well before those awful skywriter bits and HHH's apu impression while asking a sikh if pulling on the end of his turban starts his engine.

6 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Can anyone explain the randomer who sauntered into the rumble thing and did the daft kick thing with Tommy Dreamer please? The crowd seemed to like it, but it went so far over my head it's unbelievable...

Orange Cassidy. I'd never heard of him before, but searched for him on YouTube. Seems like his gimmick is doing usual spots but really slow and light for comedic effect. Which might be the stupidest thing ever for the first match from a HARD HITTING REAL WRESTLING promotion, but I find him entertaining enough.

I actually really believe this will be be good for WWE long term. AEW eating into WWEs ratings will act as the catalyst that will bring about Vince's long overdue retirement and giving control to Hunter. Then, if NXT is anything to go by.....Then we are all in for a treat.

5 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Just being positive and excitable about a competitor the industry needs and is re-engaging lapsed fans like me. There really isn't anything wrong with championing something you want to be successful, is there?

13 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

Dave Meltzer is like marmite on here, but I like this tweet!

Meltzer is AEW's biggest mark. Reckon he'll give the event as a whole 7 1/2 stars

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I don't remember this, was this before or after they drove a willys jeep around the car park of the Norfolk Scope? 

It must have been well before those awful skywriter bits and HHH's apu impression while asking a sikh if pulling on the end of his turban starts his engine.

Can you not? Slaughter and Adnan were leading the attack, whilst Mainwaring & Pike crotch chopped some bloke selling kebabs outside of Famous Army Stores.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi