Man talking to parrot at the caf down the road

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

When I was a kid there was a woman called Shirley who used to always pass my Grandad's house pushing two or three Yorkshire Terriers in a pram. A big Silver Cross style pram. I never saw them walk, ever. She used to always stop to talk to my Grandad who'd talk to any old nutter. I always thought she was oriental too because of her make-up which was always a bit Geisha but she talked like a pissed up Hull lass.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

I'm going to have a quick walk around the town centre l to try and find him.

No luck. I tried to think 'where would I go if I was the type of man who walks around Wiltshire brandishing a parrot', but it hasn't worked on this occasion. .

image.png.428d0dc41c76d5a59d152455f7333ad5.png

image.png.e37a844da5d41fdee8f4239a166fbefb.png

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

279854E3-A26F-49DE-9EFF-497CE06E7893.gif

All 3 of their facial expressions are class. As is the thread title in a ‘man tries to return the shoes he’s wearing’ way. The stories that parrot could probably tell if it could spea...hold on a minute.

• Paid Members
On 5/24/2019 at 2:53 PM, Gus Mears said:

One of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I'm almost certain it's the same bloke who smashed the shit out of the butcher shop window last month and got arrested for it.

20190524_144809.jpg

Is this where I just realised Gus lives/works in Swindon!?  When you say you get your hair cut across the road - Boss Babers?

I've seen this chap a few times, he often walks along Regent street chatting to people. Odd bloke, but seems harmless enough.