Sign in to follow this  
Bellenda Carlisle

Cartoons

Just watched an episode of Rick and Morty (I’m late to the party) where they watched television from another dimension. There’s a part where they watch an episode of what’s obviously meant to be Garfield and they discuss how Lorenzo Music is still alive in that dimension and how Bill Murray ironically ended up being the voice of Garfield (kind of like how it was discussed on this forum recently).

Speaking of Adult Swim stuff, anyone seen this parody of M.A.S.K? It’s quite good. https://youtu.be/d9qdfNmLIjg

It's the Dungeons and Dragons Ride...

Finally I have closure on a 30 year old cartoon due to a weird foreign car commercial 

Why don't we get car adverts like that? Instead of stupid aspirational bollocks with a soundtrack of whatever the modern day equivalent to the lighthouse family is.

Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes had to be one of the best cartoons from recent memory. The current Avengers cartoon is a travesty in comparison. 

Edited by BigJag

Wasn't sure to drop this here or the lost TV thread but can anyone find a rip of the UK VHS Space Cruiser - Guardian of the Galaxy online for me? or even does anyone but me remember it?

A little background. Space Cruiser was a UK VHS I had as a kid. The film started life as a big Anime series called Battleship Yamato from the 70s. Space Cruiser was an edited down version of Yamato into one semi coherent film dubbed in English. Three years later Battleship Yamato would be dubbed again as the Star Blazers series and become a huge hit in the US. The trouble with that is nobody seems interested in Space Cruiser.

spacecruiser.jpg

Edited by DEF

Ulysses 31 was always one of those cartoons which had a great theme but I found to actually be shit. No idea why

Likely due to it never finishing and having a very convoluted storyline. 

Edited by BigJag

9 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Two classics, full of stars. This was like 80s wrestling charachter wise.

You missed one.