• Paid Members

That Konami 6-player X-Men arcade game is so good. I don't think I have seen Pryde Of The X-Men. 

There's so much of Chris Claremont's work in the 90s X-Men Cartoon, and the characters using that Jim Lee art style as well. I adore Apocalypse as a result of that show, and Cyclops for some reason. Probably because of how well written he was. 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they are. If the Star Wars bullshit of the last couple of years has taught us anything, it's that men of our generation can't let anything go.

It's the Dungeons and Dragons Ride... Finally I have closure on a 30 year old cartoon due to a weird foreign car commercial 

Posted Images

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

That Konami 6-player X-Men arcade game is so good. I don't think I have seen Pryde Of The X-Men. 

There's so much of Chris Claremont's work in the 90s X-Men Cartoon, and the characters using that Jim Lee art style as well. I adore Apocalypse as a result of that show, and Cyclops for some reason. Probably because of how well written he was. 

Well, it’s not HD but...

I remember TCC used to show it around the time X-Men started on Sky 1. That’s how I saw it initially. Not seen it in decades but I’ll give it a rewatch 

• Paid Members

It's so close, but so far away as well. Some big names in the cast  though. I recognised Alan Oppenheimer, Dan Gilvezan and Frank Welker's voices in there. It's a big visual shift as well from the Cockrum/Byrne style to the bold colours of the Jim Lee inspired 90s series.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Castle Of Cagliostro is on Netflix? 

It is. And it’s decent and well animated. Prime Video seem to have the Lupin III Part 2 TV series from the mid 70s (I think) that precedes Castle Of Cagliostro.

• Paid Members
On 9/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, Bicurious Dad said:

And Mysterious Cities of Gold’s remake is already 3 seasons in with a final season next year (and is pretty good). Ulysses 31 has to be next surely.

Remade Cities of Gold? Man, I dont normally dislike remakes but that honestly makes me a little sad. For no justifiable reason.

• Paid Members

I've finished Ted Schwartz Spider-Man, and decided to press on with Amazing Friends. The first takeaway is that it's definitely for a younger audience than the other 81 Spider-Man series. They've got a comic relief dog that gets into "amusing" scrapes, and there's a LOT of expository dialogue. The solo Spidey series had more "show, don't tell" going on. 

• 3 weeks later...