WWE to BT Sport?

Hannibal Scorch

So, this happens soon.

I know it's gotten a fair bit of backlash, but I like it as I have BT, being the Scottish football fan that I am. Not sure if they did this on Sky, but it seems they'll be airing Raw & Smackdown live as per expected, but we also will be getting same-day primetime re-airs of RAW on Tuesdays and SmackDown on Saturdays, a two-hour version of RAW, one-hour version of RAW and one-hour version of SmackDown.

That has to be good, right? The ability to watch both Raw & Smackdown in two hours combined will likely bring me back to the table.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, David said:

So, this happens soon.

I know it's gotten a fair bit of backlash, but I like it as I have BT, being the Scottish football fan that I am. Not sure if they did this on Sky, but it seems they'll be airing Raw & Smackdown live as per expected, but we also will be getting same-day primetime re-airs of RAW on Tuesdays and SmackDown on Saturdays, a two-hour version of RAW, one-hour version of RAW and one-hour version of SmackDown.

That has to be good, right? The ability to watch both Raw & Smackdown in two hours combined will likely bring me back to the table.

That's almost exactly the same as Sky. They did a day version and a late night version of both the shows as well, in case there was any chair shots, etc. 

10 hours ago, David said:

So, this happens soon.

BT are losing all of the Scottish football coverage at the end of the season. Sky will have 100% of it again.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

BT are losing all of the Scottish football coverage at the end of the season. Sky will have 100% of it again.

Seems like a fair swap. Even with the downturn in wrestling of late it will still be more exciting than the Celtic and Rangers squash matches every week. 

7 hours ago, gmoney said:

That's almost exactly the same as Sky. They did a day version and a late night version of both the shows as well, in case there was any chair shots, etc. 

I honestly never knew Sky did a shortened version of Raw & Smackdown. I really can't be fucked with the full-length hours long versions, so I'll definitely be more likely to watch the shorter versions.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Really? I didn't know that. I'll likely end up subbed to both then, as I like watching UFC on BT.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Give me our league over the plastic tourist showcase down South any day of the week 

Scottish football is like indy wrestling. Sparsely attended matches in shitty little venues where 99% of the talent is barely trained and the other 1% is looking to move up to the big leagues.

Brechin v Stenhousmuir is very much the Jekkel v Exxodus of football. 

Just now, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Scottish football is like indy wrestling. Sparsely attended matches in shitty little venues where 99% of the talent is barely trained and the other 1% is looking to move up to the big leagues.

Brechin v Stenhousmuir is very much the Jekkel v Exxodus of football. 

Scotland doesn't vote Tory, so we're far superior. Simple as that.