Money In The Bank Is This Sunday On The WWE Network

The fucking state of Jericho these days..

Imagine potentially torpedoing an arrangement that has been fucking great for you for years, in the hope that this start-up holds steady?

You're a fucking 50 year old transvestite, who the WWE have allowed to come and go as you please for years and YOU are the one to call out Brock for not being the future of 'the biz'?

There's a very real possibility that these people at the top of the AEW bill have been convinced that twitter is real life. I'm so over AEW already.

I don't think I was taking any unnecessary liberties.

I was pointing out the ludicrousness of that guy thinking he can comment on the 'future of the business' as if he's on the kids' side.

If the term is upsetting (though I specifically chose a term related to the wearing of womens clothing/accessories. I think the lipstick and scarf makes the phrasing completely accurate, but whatever.) I apologise. 

He still looks like an old lady on Kiss tribute night.

Yeah man, fuck Jericho for having an opinion on a wrestling show. What a self-righteous wanker!

For the record I have no issues with Brock as champ but the way they went about it was horrendous, and I don’t think I’m in the minority thinking this way.

The rest of the show was pretty solid, with my personal highlights being the Women’s MitB, Bayley’s cash-in and the AJ/Seth match.

48 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

The fucking state of Jericho these days..

Imagine potentially torpedoing an arrangement that has been fucking great for you for years, in the hope that this start-up holds steady?

You're a fucking 50 year old transvestite, who the WWE have allowed to come and go as you please for years and YOU are the one to call out Brock for not being the future of 'the biz'?

There's a very real possibility that these people at the top of the AEW bill have been convinced that twitter is real life. I'm so over AEW already.

I’m genuinely struggling to see how anybody could even begin to have a problem with this. The bloke has had a cushy job with Vince for near enough 20 years, coming in and leaving whenever he wants, and now we’re supposed to be laughing at him for walking into what I’d imagine is a handsome salary in a new venture backed by a billionaire?

Fair fuck’s to the bloke as far as I’m concerned. Let him dress like a drag queen and pretend he’s Hulk Hogan.

3 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

I’m genuinely struggling to see how anybody could even begin to have a problem with this. The bloke has had a cushy job with Vince for near enough 20 years, coming in and leaving whenever he wants, and now we’re supposed to be laughing at him for walking into what I’d imagine is a handsome salary in a new venture backed by a billionaire?

Fair fuck’s to the bloke as far as I’m concerned. Let him dress like a drag queen and pretend he’s Hulk Hogan.

Yeah, he had a cushy job for years and benefitted numerous times from 'reward the returning name' booking.

That tweet is pandering to the internet audience, plain and simple. 

I have no problem with him getting paid by AEW and convincing himself he's the second coming, but to pretend that he's somehow above the very politics/booking that have benefitted him massively? Nonsense.

I want AEW to be good in its own right. I don't want its talent to be tweeting about 'the biz', or 'booking'. That's a slippy slope towards Schiavone spoiling results on Nitro.

The AEW held promise as a legitimate alternative - but for me, you don't get there by pandering to the worst aspects of the twitter audience..