Avengers End Game contains spoiler n stuff

chokeout

I've already seen the 'Thor was fat shamed' reaction from some sections of the press. Did they really not understand that at all? Its not because he's fat, it's because he's Thor who's put on a load of weight. It is only amusing that first time because its him. Also he's really only got a beer belly. It wouldn't work for anyone else. Also I can finally cosplay as him!

• Paid Members

Just had my second viewing. Lost some of the emotional impact on a second watch, but enjoyed it even more picking up more details then the first time (including Howard the Duck).

otter things to note, 17:20 screening I went to was sold out! Still doing big numbers. Also we had some kids being rowdy throughout, during the cheeseburger scene, a man had enough, jumped down 4 rows and punched a kid to shut up. He was like an ape jumping over the seats. Never seem anything like it. Oh and he was with his wife and, what looked like 6/7 year old kids.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Onyx2 said:

Ahhh Basildon. Never change. 

The bloke who served us in McDonalds was like the pimple faced teen in The Simpsons due to his uselessness in getting orders right. He managed to mix up 3 and they weren’t even busy. I’m going right off the place

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

The bloke who served us in McDonalds was like the pimple faced teen in The Simpsons due to his uselessness in getting orders right. He managed to mix up 3 and they weren’t even busy. I’m going right off the place

That’s just McDonald’s for you.

I decided I wanted a McDonald’s breakfast before a road trip a couple of weeks ago. Went to nearest drive-thru (Byker), ordered porridge with jam (yep, I’m one of those). Drove away, reach into the bag and find a dry bagel and strawberry jam. Actually wanting porridge, headed to a McDonald’s just over the river in Gateshead. Placed same order, got the porridge… with pancake syrup.

So I did manage to get what I wanted by combining two incorrect orders.

18 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

That’s just McDonald’s for you.

I decided I wanted a McDonald’s breakfast before a road trip a couple of weeks ago. Went to nearest drive-thru (Byker), ordered porridge with jam (yep, I’m one of those). Drove away, reach into the bag and find a dry bagel and strawberry jam. Actually wanting porridge, headed to a McDonald’s just over the river in Gateshead. Placed same order, got the porridge… with pancake syrup.

So I did manage to get what I wanted by combining two incorrect orders.

Best one like that I had was when I was at a festival ordering from one of the noodle bars. Ordered Chicken Curry, paid then talked with a friend. Got handed Sweet & Sour Chicken-

“no mate, I asked for Chicken Curry”

”did you? You sure?”

”Yep”

”oh.......well can’t you just have that?”

”no, I don’t like sweet & sour, that’s why I didn’t ask for it”

”.......well what am I supposed to do with this?”

”keep it warm and give it a minute, I’m sure someone will ask for it”

Maybe that makes me sound like a knob, but how he ducked that up I don’t know.

Went to see it this afternoon, loved it. The screening I was in went completely silent, like a stunned silence for the final 20-25 minutes. Not ashamed to admit I had the lumps in the throat and tears welling up during it and after the film, when leaving and a good half hour after, was still wiping some away. Amazing end to this period of the MCU (even though the next Spider-Man film is technically the Phase 3 closer) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Holy shit, this is just mental. I forget how pathetic some people can be.

A pirated version of Avengers: Endgamewith feminism, “gay sh***” and people of color edited out is making its way around torrenting sites, leaving many fans shaking their heads as fragile white men rush to download it.

After 11 years and 21 films, eager fans began packing theaters this April to catch the epic conclusion of Marvel’s Infinity Saga, Avengers: Endgame.

But for one purported franchise fan, the massive ensemble cast assembled for the film was a little too inclusive for their alt-right sensibilities.

Earlier this month, a pirate edit of the movie called the Avengers Endgame De-Feminized Fanedit began showing up on illegal torrenting sites, and it’s just as awful as you think it is.

The anonymous poster branded the whitewashed edit as “Endgame, but shorter, no feminism, no gay s***, less boring filler, less sniffing its own farts, no constant quips, no other small changes,” in what might be the most quivering act of white male fragility ever.

In the full list of changes on the edit’s download page, the anonymous editor identified themselves as a “member of a Christian Alt-Right organization named Luther Institute Georgetown-Manchester-Arlington.”

Even with changes like “Absolutely no Brie Larson,” and “Valkyrie barely in it, doesn’t become queen,” the rest of the edits and notes were even more disturbing.

“No Hawkeye training his daughter. Young women should learn skills to become good wives and mothers and leave the fighting to men.”

“No women leader conference, no gay support group talk, …”

“Tony doesn’t ask his wife’s permission to save the universe.”

“Black Panther isn’t the first revived Avenger to arrive and gets a bit less time, he’s really not that important.”

“Thor’s whining reduced. Sadly he’s unsalvageable in general, but I did the best to make him more dignified.”

“Women in final battle severely reduced. They should be at home taking care of their kids.”

https://percolately.com/dennis/fragile-white-men-are-eagerly-downloading-a-version-of-avengers-endgame-with-all-of-the-non-white-male-characters-edited-out/?utm_content=inf_10_4134_2&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=GTAK&tse_id=INF_0681130078ca11e9b433ab68d22425b2