Avengers End Game contains spoiler n stuff

chokeout

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Overall, I think Infinity War is possibly the better film, because the bad guy won and that never happens. BUT this was the most epic cinematic experience I have ever had and we will never likely see something like that ever again (As a massive SW Fan looking forward to IX, even I admit that will fall short of this in terms of satisfaction of closure). Plot holes be damned they absolutely nailed it and I hope we do get more Hemsworth if nothing else in the future. Loved it 3000.

And there I go blubbering like a buffoon again. Cheers, Scorch.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

And there I go blubbering like a buffoon again. Cheers, Scorch.

That bit got me all going, and then the scene featuring Happy and Morgan, knowing full well what was going, REALLY broke me. Thank fuck I am a vegeterian now

• Paid Members

That whole end funeral scene with all the cameos was great. The lingering on the lad who I assume was the kid from iron Man 3 took me out of it all a little because he was the only one who wasn't instantly recognisable. 

• Paid Members

I wonder if anyone can help me. When the last Infinity War came out, I wasn't bothered about seeing it and subsequently wasn't that bothered when I saw a meme going around that said "Tony Stark Dies at the end of Infinity War". Bit twatty, people spoiling that, but never mind. Imagine my surprise then when I watched the first one last week and Tony Stark was one of the few characters that didn't die, and then again surprise when he dies in this one. 

Now, was this actually a thing that went around? I can't remember where I saw it. I searched twitter and nothing of note came up. If it was, how did they know, or do you think it was probably just a guess? 

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I wonder if anyone can help me. When the last Infinity War came out, I wasn't bothered about seeing it and subsequently wasn't that bothered when I saw a meme going around that said "Tony Stark Dies at the end of Infinity War". Bit twatty, people spoiling that, but never mind. Imagine my surprise then when I watched the first one last week and Tony Stark was one of the few characters that didn't die, and then again surprise when he dies in this one. 

Now, was this actually a thing that went around? I can't remember where I saw it. I searched twitter and nothing of note came up. If it was, how did they know, or do you think it was probably just a guess? 

There was some leaked footage over the last few weeks which I’d avoided. But also the main casts contracts were up so we expected RDJ, Evans, Johansson, SLJ , Hemsworth and Ruffalo to either peg it or get some closure 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

There was some leaked footage over the last few weeks which I’d avoided. But also the main casts contracts were up so we expected RDJ, Evans, Johansson, SLJ , Hemsworth and Ruffalo to either peg it or get some closure 

Ta. This meme was going around when the last film came out though. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Ta. This meme was going around when the last film came out though. 

Probably Scott Malbranque being a dick. People love to be dicks to fandoms. Like I think Game of Thrones is shit, but I wouldn’t spoil it to people that are invested in it, even when I found out the ending of the last season because it leaked early

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Little Johnny said:

Well, that one's going to be extremely polarising.

It’s a reference to him spoiling Endgame for his Marvel loving friend because he had told him the twist in Memento some 18 years ago. Because that’s the same thing. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

It’s a reference to him spoiling Endgame for his Marvel loving friend because he had told him the twist in Memento some 18 years ago. Because that’s the same thing. 

It is the same thing.