Sign in to follow this  
SuperBacon

Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

25 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

They definitely needed a laughter track in place when they asked "did WWE provide any aftercare for the family?"

JR's a fucking embarrassment I thought. You'd not see anything in the sheets or the news sites since he's a source for them and they're all marks for him because he's not Michael Cole, but he's a useless, uncaring cunt and always defensive regardless of the situation. Double murder/suicide, Owen Hart dropping from the ceiling or someone slagging off his commentary. His tone remains the same throughout.

He stuck out like a sore thumb in a show where everyone else was being real and open, and he's just sat there talking about the press coverage like he's moaning about a neighbour whose security light shines through his bedroom window sometimes.

I know this isn't the "JR's a cunt" thread, but every time I see him, I can't stop thinking about how much he's said to have despised and kicked against Vince's initial idea to turn him from Jim Ross into the gimmick of JR, and make him wear a hat. He's not even working for them now, and still doesn't take the hat off for his yearly bath. It's like if Mark Henry did his strongman commentary while slurping on a dildo and going on about how horny Sexual Chocolate is.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

This forums hate for Jim Ross will always warm my cockles. 

The Michael Cole challenge is still the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. 

"Who weighs less?" 

3 hours ago, dopper said:

She was the guest on a Talk Is Jericho podcast last year and they talked about being in contact all these years. It was an interesting interview.

Great interview. Very compelling and really sheds new light on anyone who thinks Benoit may have 'accidentally' killed Nancy.

5 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

The Michael Cole challenge is still the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. 

"Who weighs less?" 

Heel Michael Cole is genuinely one of my favourite things ever in wrestling.

Though it was pretty in depth, I wish they'd gone into the stories about Benoit having always been a psychopath; raised in the Japanese dojo system, kicking the shit out of the Young Boys; only laughing when someone fell down the stairs; suggesting Jamie Noble fuck a waitress so he and Paul London could watch and wank from the cupboard.

Plus, they never went into the most intriguing part, which is this mad conspiracy shit from Irvin Muchnick's book, painting Dave Taylor as Winston Wolf from Pulp Fiction, carrying a plate of luncheon meat as an alibi.

As far as newsworthy material, Chapter 10 is the highlight of the book. It reveals that minutes after the cops stupidly let neighbor Holly Schrepfer enter the house to corral the Benoit family's guard dogs, she encountered Dave Taylor and his wife walking down the block with a plate of cold cuts, almost as if they were going to a wake. There's nothing in the case file about this and the information was revealed in when the lawyers representing Michael Benoit (Chris's father) interviewed Schrepfer. Dave Taylor denied to Muchnick that he was there in phone interviews, claiming that he was in Texas for the WWE house shows and pay per view event even though he wasn't booked. No WWE records seem to indicate that he was there and wrestlers have refuted the idea that someone would fly to a tour of shows where he wasn't booked.

13 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

This forum smartened me up to Jim Ross being a cunt and to Mick Foley being a cheap ass cunt. Can't look at either the same now. And for that I'll always be grateful. 

JR is just raging he didn’t get to hammer the dogs heads in with a hammer before the cops arrived 

How have you missed it on here over the past, what, 6 or 7 years? Maybe more?