Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

The Smackers Thread

45 minutes ago, Perry said:

They certainly don't care about the US title these days either. Leaving it on Andrade during his 30 day suspension proved it.

Probably didn't want to upset Charlotte.

Assume its because they knew Andrade was coming back in 30 days, Zayn is open ended and he could off for a few months and it's already been 5 weeks, with all the shit going on with tv and thin rosters they at least needs titles, I've seen Lesnar brought up as a double standard but its a different situation entirely.

Semi related but with Jimmy Uso off injured for 6-9 months, I'd like a story of Jey going solo for a bit and going for I.C title.

And yet they're only looking for intermin holders of the Cruiserweight and NXT tag belt while those guys are stuck over this side of the world. 

The entire thing is so badly organised, there's absolutely no semblance of similarity throughout. 

13 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

And yet they're only looking for intermin holders of the Cruiserweight and NXT tag belt while those guys are stuck over this side of the world. 

The entire thing is so badly organised, there's absolutely no semblance of similarity throughout. 

Just sums up the company at the moment. This crisis was such a good opportunity to hit the reset button (again).

It was a good chance to new things, focus on character development and stories etc but it's just been more of the same. The likes of Zelina Vega's really talented stable called up to Raw and jobbed out constantly. New teams like Thorn and Vink called up with no backstory or explanation. The Viking Raiders playing basketball.. etc etc it's all such a mess.

On all shows they give us very little reason to care about anything.

1 hour ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Assume its because they knew Andrade was coming back in 30 days

Yeah but my point was they were happy to continue with 4 weeks of TV without the US title, rather than have him drop it to Rey at the time.

2 hours ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Semi related but with Jimmy Uso off injured for 6-9 months, I'd like a story of Jey going solo for a bit and going for I.C title.

Didn't know there was an injury situation there but I'd love to see this. It's exactly what I wanted them to do when Jey got injured in 2015, but instead Jimmy spent the summer on commentary (where he was pretty good TBF).

1 hour ago, Statto said:

Didn't know there was an injury situation there but I'd love to see this. It's exactly what I wanted them to do when Jey got injured in 2015, but instead Jimmy spent the summer on commentary (where he was pretty good TBF).

Yeah he injured his knee in Mania Ladder Match. 

Both usos have tons of charisma and are good in the ring, with the thin roster Jey solo storyline would be good to build and open up new matches against non tag guys 

It's WWE, both Usos are gonna be off for a year really aren't they? Not a chance they'll push one brother when they haven't really done a good split of a proper tag team since the Shield. 

Completely unrelated but who are we suspecting is the Hacker?

I caught a vignette earlier and can't recall hearing anything about it. Looks incredibly forced at a time when hacking isn't a "thing" as publicly as it was a few years ago. Curious.

Edited by Suplex Sinner
Spelling

2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I haven't really seen anyone suggested other than Ali.

He’s probably been keeping well while he’s been off TV. Enviable collection of face masks

image.thumb.jpeg.6ab8c81a17f64cd0098512dcc619fedc.jpeg

8 hours ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Completely unrelated but who are we suspecting is the Hacker?

I caught a vignette earlier and can't recall hearing anything about it. Looks incredibly forced at a time when hacking isn't a "thing" as publicly as it was a few years ago. Curious.

I'm curious to see how what they have the hacker do to make it work as a gimmick. Let's just hope the roster has started using two-factor authentication on their iCloud accounts. 

So Otis is just awful now right?