The Smackers Thread

• Paid Members

Gronk is a monumentally annoying cunt. Genuine shame he wasn't in a packed arena where he'd be drowned out by the crowd shitting all over it. That entire segment was rough as. 

Loved Otis going on a tear after Dolph messed with him. It's going to be brilliant when he smashes Dolph at Wrestlemania and gets his cheeky kiss from Mandy and all is right with the world. 

The Bryan/Gulak stuff is brilliant - in this 'new normal' that we have they are two of the standouts. Bang up for more interactions between the five of this mob. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget: the clocks changed last week so if you want to record Smackdown you probably need some professional help.

What a Mark. 

Rob Gronkowski's ring entrance in an empty arena was the most embarrassing and cringy thing I may have ever seen as a wrestling fan. And thats coming from somebody whose parents were in the room when

Posted Images

Rob Gronkowski's ring entrance in an empty arena was the most embarrassing and cringy thing I may have ever seen as a wrestling fan. And thats coming from somebody whose parents were in the room when Mark Henry got a handful of that young lady's cock on Raw.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:35 AM, Sym said:

I was hoping they might take the opportunity of not having a crowd to do some funky stuff with Wyatt and the Fiend:

Imagine Wyatt coming out as he did but talking to Cena (prefilmed with a fixed camera angle), only for the Fiend to attack Cena from behind (live) and then having some maniacal laughter as the fiend and Bray face off in the ring to finish the show. 

edit: thinking about it, they didn’t have much time. Maybe next week?

And now they wasted the idea on A cringe Miz and Morrison segment 

This was the best of the Raw/SmackDown performance centre shows so far, but it still wasn't great.

I absolutely hate Gronk and Mojo. They're exactly the sort of Americans who make me think about siding with ISIS and Jezza Corbyn against the west. I'd be well up for them getting their comeuppance as baddies. I know that's a long way off though.

The promos from Reigns, Goldberg and Sasha seemed written for the "OOOOOOOH NAUGHTY WORD" reaction from a crowd. An odd choice of verbiage, considering the setting.

Miz and Morrison made good use of the empty arena gimmick. Very dirt sheet. Otis, Tucker and Ziggler were on top form too. Roode is a bit of a spare part in all this, he's not done anything at all to stand out in the story.

Sami Zayn was great. Where's Braun though, has he just gone "sound, best man won" and is moving on to something else? If so, I hope it's a tag team with Drake Maverick.

Edited by King Pitcos
  • Paid Members

Gronk is possibly the most annoying signing in their history. His “dancing” in an empty arena before grinding a ring post was nauseating 

4 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Where's Braun though, has he just gone "sound, best man won" and is moving on to something else?

It's Wrestlemania season, so I believe he's contractually obligated to be a total afterthought despite having been pushed reasonably heavily for 10 months of the year.

28 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Have they changed up how they're presenting it? Are they adapting?

Undertaker went back to the biker look, but could still teleport. That doesn’t really answer your question.

1 hour ago, Statto said:

It's Wrestlemania season, so I believe he's contractually obligated to be a total afterthought despite having been pushed reasonably heavily for 10 months of the year.

I think he's too busy making a twonk of himself on Twitter at the moment.

Nothing on the show this week indicated any of the reported changes to the WrestleMania card, then. I wonder why they're leaving it til next week.  

This was maybe my favourite of the empty arena shows yet, though I skipped through the WrestleMania 32 replay. I liked Triple H's little breakdown of Reigns vs Goldberg, I wish we got that kind of thing more in the build-up to big matches.

I'm always up for Usos and New Day, especially with Miz and Morrison on commentary. My main bugbear with SmackDown is that Miz and Morrison's entrance is rubbish - they've been back together about two months now, and the slo-mo bit still looks poorly synchronised. 

Firefly Funhouse Match! I'm excited for it and hoping it's better than the House of Horrors.