Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

The Smackers Thread

1 hour ago, The King of Old School said:

Also, Bryan vs Gulak. Talk about having no ideas for someone!

I love both guys so it's a match I'm really looking forward to, but yeah it definitely highlights a major booking problem currently.

I think the lineup looks pretty good. Bit low on star power, but most of those matches are probably going to be pretty good to great

50 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Even in an era of skippable, inconsequential pay per views, tomorrow’s show is an all-time piss poor lineup. Look at the state of this.

Whilst it's not the greatest card ever, I could pick a random card from a random year and look just as lacklustre. There were In Your House and single brand PPV cards that were worse than that.

I think the card looks fine except it doesn't have anything resembling a main event.

I'm up for Bryan vs Gulak, but Gulak knowing and exploiting Bryan's weaknesses to the point where he gets a win (or even a competitive loss) seems odd when he's never beaten anybody before and usually gets battered in seconds.

Edited by King Pitcos

5 hours ago, FUM said:

I've not watched this week yet but I seen a YouTube clip of the nWo. This rewriting of history that Waltman was/is a big part of the group is a nonsense. 

Yeah. It should either be just Hogan, Hall and Nash or the entire nWo...  and they also like to re-write history on who carried the bags. If anyone carried Razor and Deisel's bags it was Triple H

Big Sexy makes everyone look ridiculous, scrubs like Zayn should be grateful that Nash allowed a vanilla midget in his vicinity. 

Edited by Joe Blog

17 minutes ago, The British Bushwacker said:

No idea if he can still go after his various arse rippings etc, but xpac/zayn would surely be a fun little tv match

X-Pac could main event tonight's Elimination Chamber. 

28 minutes ago, The British Bushwacker said:

No idea if he can still go after his various arse rippings etc, but xpac/zayn would surely be a fun little tv match

They had some crackers on the indies back when Zayn was still El Generico.

Looks like they are going to be moving Smackdown this week to the WWE Performance Centre, with no crowd (only WWE personnel).

Edited by DJM

Christ, you'll hear them calling all the spots. It'd be like watching a Best Of Jericho tape.

I bet it’ll help the shows massively in the short term. Something different. Forced to get creative, like that time Raw was snowed in. NXT already felt fresh as fuck with them messing around in the gym and the conference room.