Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

The Smackers Thread

They got me with the Owens turn. I was as surprised that it happened this week as I was that it didn't last week.

Lovely to see them avoid a clean finish in the main event. I know clean finishes are halcyon for all the Fin Martin's of the world but they kill them. Look at Bayley already.

12 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Apologies for being indelicate, but Daniel Bryan has definitely fucked it hasn’t he..?

I certainly hope not. ☹️

My hope is that he’s being kept off screen because there’s no one for him to feud with at the moment, and they don’t want him in the risky MITB match. 

As for the show, Jinder on Smackdown terrifies me. I don’t want to see him featured any more prominently than he was on Raw. Have him manage The Singh Brothers if you must, but please don’t have him wrestle. 

I’m kind of underwhelmed by this ‘new’ Smackdown roster in general, it feels quite stale. 

Pulled from weekend live shows due to an unspecified injury, he's definitely fucked it and they've not made a statement on it until they're sure. 

Excellent little show. Charlotte and Becky feel like much bigger deals together than they have done apart, Bayley felt more relevant than she has in forever, benefitting massively from splitting up with Sulky Sasha, fun matches with Bayley vs. Charlotte and Balor vs. Andrade, then a brilliant closing angle where Big O broke my heart. It felt a week or two early but that just added to the shock of it. Really well done. 

Thus far, the card for Money in the Bank is looking infinitely better then Wrestlemania.

The replay of the Bray Wyatt thing stole the show though. It's even better and more interesting with repeat viewings. I'm blown away they've made me do such a 180 on him. I'm absolutely fascinated by this new character.