The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

I think there’s something really quite sad about how obviously terrible for you wrestling is.

These guys return from a hiatus looking a million dollars. Fresh tan, new teeth, juicy muscles, bags under the eyes are gone, cardio’s through the roof.

Within a few months he’ll look like he’s hanging on for dear life again,

Mox was always the best (worst?) example of it, but there’s a few who just seem to get utterly worn down by the workload.

On a separate note, obviously I want Cody to finish the story and their staredown the other month was electric, but in purely storytelling terms… it should be Solo shouldn’t it?

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Members
3 hours ago, Supremo said:

IMG_7157.jpeg.a413259d7e6466fde375bcb98d30d997.jpeg

“Big Poppa Pump is your hook up?”

”Holla, if ya hear me!”

I know Endeavor were looking to cut costs once the sale went through. How much did the Wellness Policy cost to run? Because that appears to have been abandoned entirely.

Flat abs > Flat earth.

Also, I’m not really sure what Jimmy is up to or what his motivations are but he’s developed into a fantastic actor. His mannerisms when Solo was being crowned Prince were so good.

Randy Orton is fucking massive. You forget how much bigger even the last generation were than this one. Roman is the big guy now, and Randy was so much bigger than him in every way. Madness.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Yeah it's almost as if they knew the Jimmy stuff didn't make any sense whatsoever so they've just made him into entertainment and it does work mostly. Gets a few laughs out of me anyway.

I know we're all shocked at how good these guys look when they come back but I imagine we'd all look fresher if we had extended time off work. Not with abs obviously but you know.

I'd be happy with a four way at the Rumble. That'd be fun.

1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said:

I know we're all shocked at how good these guys look when they come back but I imagine we'd all look fresher if we had extended time off work. Not with abs obviously but you know.

After time off work, I come back with a worst crisp habit than before and significantly better at FIFA.

AJ Styles dropping the elbow on Smackdown 2023 (colourised)

s9fazqxbxt851.png

It looks like AJ found HHH's old stash backstage somewhere, Jesus.

In other news, LA Knight continues to get the biggest pops of the week.  Clearly their Wrestlemania title plans involve CM Punk and Randy Orton, but they need to find something big for Knight as otherwise their crowd will start to get pissed off - the fans want to see Knight as a champion sooner rather than later.