Jump to content

The Smackers Thread


PowerButchi
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

Step 373 in sacrificing everything you’ve got for Roman

What was sacrificed exactly? Do you think Finn should be champ right now? Just curious. He was attacked and then still nearly won and put up a damn good fight. Not like he walked in and got buried.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

What was sacrificed exactly? Do you think Finn should be champ right now? Just curious. He was attacked and then still nearly won and put up a damn good fight. Not like he walked in and got buried.

I meant if the tease was the demon. The one thing that makes Finn special. He’s never been beat using that gimmick. He will lose to Roman. Like everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Doog said:

The “Holy Shit” chant is now being muted on a live show.

This company definitely isn’t for me anymore.

Of all the things to level at WWE, this is a weird one. 

I'd just like them to put on a good show, I'm not too bothered about whether I can hear the crowd swearing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Doog said:

The “Holy Shit” chant is now being muted on a live show.

This company definitely isn’t for me anymore.

Good job they haven't done anything really bad in the past or you'd have been really mad at them!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Paid Members

Zelina Vega was supposed to wrestle in Madison Square Garden, twenty years after losing her Dad in 9/11…and then they cut her match due to time constraints.

Do not tweet about unionisation if you ever plan on returning to this company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Zelina Vega was supposed to wrestle in Madison Square Garden, twenty years after losing her Dad in 9/11…and then they cut her match due to time constraints.

Do not tweet about unionisation if you ever plan on returning to this company.

I read about this after the show. Considering how much good this show actually had about it, it’s remarkable how quickly and easily that goodwill can dissipate when you remember what they’re actually like. Zelina has been on the actual 9/11 memorial service today, for fuck’s sake! And they cut that time to give more minutes to Edge and Seth Rollins?!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...