Wrestlers you have an irrational dislike of

RedRooster

Which wrestlers do you dislike for no good reason? Is there anyone you just can’t get on board with no matter what they do, or how they change?

For me it’s Alberto Del Rio. It’s very easy to justify disliking him these days, but I disliked him from day one. 

I hated the vignettes. I hated his one dimensional promos. I hated his matches. Heck, even poor Ricardo Rodriguez suffered from some residual dislike and he was pretty decent in his role!

I’m not sure what Del Rio could do to win me over (...retire?) but even though I can clearly see he’s a talented guy, I’ve always found him painfully dull. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Jeff Hardy. Never liked him, no matter how many tall structures he flings himself off.

Looks like a gimp, shit promo, the weakest, sloppiest offence in main event history. Boggles my mind how he has managed to get over and stay over for so long because he does absolutely nothing for me.

• Paid Members

Hogan. I'm just not really that arsed about him. Never really have been. Maybe a little during the peak of the nWo. I think it's because I wasn't "there" at the heights of Hulkamania, so don't have that nostalgia to view it through. 

That's probably why I'm such a massive mark for Sting as well. Too much WCW on ITV on a Saturday afternoon. 

• Paid Members

There is no irrational hatred of Del Rio or Hogan - unless you have a fear of bandanas or something.

Del Rio is the most boring bastard on earth.

Mentioned Charlotte in other threads recently. She's clearly an excellent worker, confident talker and a beautiful woman. But I have never liked her at all. Just something about her I really don't enjoy. It's not a recent thing so it's nothing to do with Becky and Ronda. Goes right back to NXT. Just didn't like her.

Sakura Hirota.

I have an incredibly high tolerance for Japanese comedy wrestling but she has always been instant skip material for me.

Absolutely hate her shitty cosplaying of better wrestlers. And yes I know being shit is basically the whole point but like the thread title says irrational hatred.

• Paid Members

CM Punk. This is nothing to do with anything recent, this goes right back to his WWECW days and i just didn't 'get it'. Never understood the high praise he receives and there is just something that I cant quite put my finger on that really makes me fast forward his stuff.

Charlotte Flair / Sasha Banks / Bayley. I've put them in the same category as i have the same thoughts about all three. This one goes way back to the days of NXT, for Sasha and Charlotte, this is since the short lived stable they had with Summer Rae. I am unsure when my dislike of Bayley began, maybe around the time she stopped being the Eugene type character. All three are held in such a high regard and as the beginning of the 'womens revolution' (Charlotte is years and years ahead of the other two), however same as with CM Punk, i just don't get it. 

• Paid Members

Edge

I just never 'got it' with him. I must admit that I found him inoffensive enough as part of the Brood etc, but found his main event push to be bewildering and a clear sign just how shallow the talent pool was if they had to have this quintessential lower-mid carder anywhere near the top of the card. He never did anything in particular to annoy me though.

Ronda Rousey, I cant stand her! Ever since I laid eyes on her in Strikeforce, she doesnt come across as likeable at all, maybe I cant seperate the person from the fighter but she always seems in fight mode. 

Oh and she beat Miesha Tate...twice.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, rollthedice said:

Ronda Rousey, I cant stand her! Ever since I laid eyes on her in Strikeforce, she doesnt come across likeable at all, maybe I cant seperate the person from the fighter but she always seems in fight mode. 

I'll admit that I had to think about that for a few seconds.

02.jpg

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, rollthedice said:

Ronda Rousey, I cant stand her! Ever since I laid eyes on her in Strikeforce, she doesnt come across as likeable at all, maybe I cant seperate the person from the fighter but she always seems in fight mode. 

Oh and she beat Miesha Tate...twice.

I don't think that's irrational. Everything she's said and done in the public eye "behind the scenes" makes her seem like a really unpleasant person.

Archived