tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Bit of fun for Mania week.

Very first memory of WrestleMania...

Favourite WM is...

Least favourite WM is...

Favourite Mania match is...

Worst Mania match is...

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is...

Favourite Mania gimmick match is...

Most under-rated Mania match is...

If you could change one Mania match result...

Favourite WM set/setup was...

Favourite WM image is...

I'll answer my own questions.

Very first memory of WrestleMania... Only saw it on video but it's something from Mania 3. Probably Hogan slamming Andre or the midgets and Bundy.

Favourite WM is... 10. First one I saw anywhere near live. Two incredible matches and the crowning of my all-time favourite after the travesty a year before.

Least favourite WM is... 16. Far from the worst but the most disappointing by a hundred million miles.

Favourite Mania match is... Warrior. Savage. Said why a hundred times. The greatest, simplest story ever told in a ring.

Worst Mania match is... Cole vs. Lawler.

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is... Bret and Piper at Mania 8.

Favourite Mania gimmick match is... Shawn and Razor in the ladder match. Even after every stunt show that's come since, this one if still beautiful.

Most under-rated Mania match is... Rockers vs. Haku & Barbarian in the Mania 7 opener. So fucking good. Would be the best WM opener ever if not for Bret & Owen.

If you could change one Mania match result... Savage beats Hogan at Mania 5. Not just because Hogan is shit but because the money was still in the chase.

Favourite WM set/setup was... Mania 3. Dome, long aisle, little ring carts. Majesty. Love the grittiness of WM14 too and 10 just for MSG.

Favourite WM image is...

image.png.c95e4ef9a653dd0160fdc296b993c991.png

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very first memory of WrestleMania... Wrestlemania 4. My oldest brother had the VHS, the purple cover and double case looked amazing.

Favourite WM is...8 always holds a special place in my heart from a cracking opener to Bret/Piper to Savage regaining the title to Warrior returning.

Least favourite WM is... Usually i would say 9 but atleast it was outside and had 2 Doinks, so its 11. 

Favourite Mania match is...Bret vs Austin at 13 is just fantastic.

Worst Mania match is...Bret vs Vince at 26

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is...Angle/Jericho/Benoit at 16

Favourite Mania gimmick match is...TLC 2 at 17

Most under-rated Mania match is...I maybe misremembering but Rey/Cody at 27.

If you could change one Mania match result...Sting/HHH at 31. Absolutley didnt need to be about WWF VS WCW.

Favourite WM set/setup was...8 just for Warriors run but 10 with the gold X entrance and gold middle rope.

Favourite WM image is...Im crap at posting images but it would be Jeff Hardy hanging from the tag titles at 17.

• Paid Members

Wrestlemania 17. While I'd watched wrestling in the early/mid-'90s as a kid, I don't think I'd ever seen Wrestlemania, as I only would have watched the B-shows and highlights. This was the first Wrestlemania after I started watching again.

Favourite WM is...
Either 17, or 3. No need to explain why 17 is up there, as it's widely considered one of the best, if not the best, and throw in the cosy nostalgia of it being right when I started watching again, and it's a no-brainer. 3 I just love as a perfect storm of everything great about '80s WWF, and it's a show I've watched probably more than any other single wrestling show.

Least favourite WM is...
Has to be a recent one. Probably 32. Dragged on forever, and I was all but laughing hysterically by the time The Rock showed up faffing about with a flamethrower with only five minutes left of the "official" runtime, knowing full well there was a plodding Triple H match to come. Throw in an exhausted middle aged Shane McMahon being booked as an MMA fighting machine, a plodding Lesnar/Ambrose match, and probably the worst excesses of WWE's modern day Wrestlemania booking of, "retired blokes from the Attitude Era are more important than anyone on the roster today".

Roddy Piper vs Bret Hart, Wrestlemania 8. Possibly my favourite match full stop.

Worst Mania match is...
I'll agree on Cole vs. Lawler. There might be worse for in-ring content, but none have got things so catastrophically wrong in terms of what the match should have been. Cole getting heat on Lawler was preposterous. Closely followed by Bret vs Vince, as that came close in terms of completely missing the intended tone - both should have been quick squashes.

Steamboat vs. Savage, WM3

TLC, WM17

Not sure if this is necessarily under-rated per sé, but I'd say Hogan vs. Vince, which is a near-perfect "WWE Style" match, but rarely in the conversation.

In recent memory, it would be Charlotte beating Asuka. Looking back - probably Cole/Lawler again, or I'd have had Roman Reigns go over Brock Lesnar first time around rather than Rollins cashing in, or Sting going over Triple H. It's actually surprising how hard I found this question, and how few decisions I'd have reversed.

Wrestlemania IX. Bloody love it.

Favourite WM image is...
A dejected Heenan and Andre in a little cart at the end of Wrestlemania 3

• Paid Members

Very first memory of WrestleMania...A 'Best Of WrestleMania' VHS tape. An hour of highlights from the first 'Mania all the way to 14. I probably re-watched that tape every day for a year straight before I got gifted the WrestleMania box set for Christmas.

Favourite WM is... 17. It's a boring, generic, atypical answer but I can't help it. I adore that show.

Least favourite WM is... 4. A boring slog of a show with no redeemable qualities, which separates it apart from the likes of 9,11, 18 and 26-29.

Favourite Mania match is...HBK vs Undertaker, WM 25. Another boring, generic, atypical answer. I really love this match. A masterclass.

Worst Mania match is...Terri Runnels vs The Kat, WM 16. Trash. Al Snow deciding to get a face full of Kat's cat makes my skin crawl. Double trash.

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is...Are the tag titles mid-card? Fuck it. The Triangle Ladder match from WM 16 has my vote. Beats TLC II (only very slightly) by having a larger sense of unpredictability and recklessness. 

Favourite Mania gimmick match is... Triple H vs Undertaker, Hell In A Cell. The last proper good HHH-style match. Weird how no one complains about the curtain call at the end of this one, and that shows just how great it is.

Most under-rated Mania match is... Kane vs Big Show vs Raven for the Hardcore title, WM 17. So much fun! These three captured the essence of the WWF hardcore division in a bottle and unleashed all the best attributes in one brilliant sprint.

If you could change one Mania match result... Bret beats Yokozuna at 'Mania 9. The Hulk epilogue was pointless and achieved nothing. Yoko could've easily taken the title off Bret later on in the year and 'Mania 10 would've had the exact same layout and result.

Favourite WM set/setup was...WrestleMania 34. I was there in person, right by the aisle, and it looked the absolute bollocks. 

Favourite WM image is...

Slightly NSFW

Capture.PNG.4ce47e8c4415dc057fb8ad1643b3f640.PNG

Very first memory of WrestleMania...  I had a t-shirt with 'WrestleMania 2000' on it, so that. My first build was seeing countdown adverts way ahead of time for X-Seven and thinking "oh, this is the big one!"

Favourite WM is...  14. People obsess over when and where WWE's new direction started trickling in, from "Austin 3:16 says I just kicked your ass" to Bret shoving Vince to the mat, but the Attitude Era started on this night, for me. You could feel it in the building all night. The under card was the ultimate variety show to hook in people who just bought the PPV for Tyson, and the whole thing worked brilliantly. Nothing feels too embarrassing or awkward, either, save for Goldust's gear. It's all a very upbeat, celebratory "we're back and we're fucking mental". The main event itself isn't great from an in ring perspective but it's wonderfully brewing for the whole show, and everyone knew without ~real life being forced in to the storyline that Shawn could go off on one. 

Least favourite WM is... 29. I was just utterly miserable as a wrestling fan, at the time. Two of the three main events were rematches I absolutely did not want to see and I saw nothing decent on the horizon. Fast forward a few months and The Shield and the Wyatt family kicked in to high gear, Bryan's assent began in earnest, the Network would be on the horizon, and WrestleMania XXX would end up being one of the all time greats. 

Favourite Mania match is... Bret/Austin. TLC II is up there, too. That match drove us all mental as kids. It's still fucking awesome, whereas the sheen's wore off a lot of the 'Taker/HHH/HBK quadrilogy, for me. So finely tuned and pandering for their "best match ever" status that they are. That's me being the absolute worst, I know, because they're belters. Overhype and overexposure on both sides can do horrible things, though. 

Worst Mania match is... Bret Vs. Vince. Like walking in on your parents having sex, with the door locking behind you. 

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is... The original ladder match. It's an absolute classic, and a perfectly told story. I've never understood the suggestion that it's aged. In comparison to 8 man spot fests, maybe. 

Favourite Mania gimmick match is... Same as above. It's the classic WrestleMania gimmick, and it's never been bested at WrestleMania. I'd love to see another one on one, slow paced, classic style ladder match at a WrestleMania again. None of this other bollocks. 

Most under-rated Mania match is... Can I pick two? Maybe not under-rated, as such, but Shane/X-Pac and Shawn/Vince always make me grin like an idiot. Tremendous fun. 

If you could change one Mania match result... Was nearly going to say the streak, but only because I wished it was his last match. Which kind of isn't the same thing. I'll go for his sort-of retirement against Roman. Maybe we looked too much into things, and he just got sick of his gear, but everything with the Undertaker should be meticulously managed and definitive. Having crap daylight brawls with Bray Wyatt and doing a mickey mouse retirement sullies that. I guess my answer is a combination of the two, really. Roman should have ended the streak. 'Magine.  

Favourite WM set/setup was... Toga! Toga! Toga! There's loads, though. I'm a nerd for sets. XIX and XX straddled the line between special and modest brilliantly, for a WrestleMania. 23 was the worst. I'm probably the only one who remembers, but they went on about it being like a transformer in those sneak peek build ups. In reality it was an ugly, deformed mess of ideas. 

Favourite WM image is...

shawn-michaels-bret-hart-wrestlemania.jp

Always loved the sports feel of this. It's magic. Hogan/Rock gets a nod, too. 

Hard not to give multiple answers for some of these. And some of them are batshit personal preference ones, but that's the fun of it!

I'm rather looking forward to the big one, now!

• Awards Moderator

Very first memory of WrestleMania... My friend David bringing the X-Seven souvenir magazine into school. I watched SmackDown every week but didn't have much of a concept of what WrestleMania was before that magazine. I soon realised it was a big deal.

Favourite WM is... X-Seven. As Wrestle Me said on their latest episode, it might never be topped.

Least favourite WM is... X-8. Such a drastic comedown from year to year. There've been worse, but there's never been one so disappointing.

Favourite Mania match is... I've got three, all from shows ending in a 7. I'll mention the other two elsewhere, so this is the category for Randy Savage vs Ultimate Warrior from VII. Pure drama and emotion.

Worst Mania match is... Bret vs Vince is certainly up there but at least it had the right winner. Cole vs Lawler at 27 ended in a DQ! Abominable.

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is... Guessing the tag titles don't count? Maybe ... Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio for the Cruiserweight belt at XIX?

Favourite Mania gimmick match is... TLCII. Without question. Watched it again the other night and it's still unsurpassed.

Most under-rated Mania match is... Undertaker vs Batista at 23. Taker raising his 'Mania game began here, not with Shawn at 25. Maybe my favourite Batista match too. Alternative option, Jericho vs Christian at XX.

If you could change one Mania match result... It might be something related to the Streak. I don't think I'd change Lesnar winning, because that was a great moment, and even if it had carried on to Roman winning, which would have been equally mind-blowing, Taker would have still sauntered back for the crap Cena match last year. I can't just remove the Wyatt match because he still came back the year after that and beat Shane, so...

... no, wait, got it. Miz vs Cena at 27. Don't have your main event end in a non-finish! Was that a non-finish? I can't remember, but let's assume so.

Favourite WM set/setup was... XIX. But I do love the shade of blue for X-Seven.

Favourite WM image is... Triple H's face after Taker kicks out of the Tombstone at 27.

These are mostly from Manias this century. I need to watch more of the older shows in full.

Davey Boy breaking the Warlord's Full Nelson. 

Favourite WM is...

Least favourite WM is...

Savage vs Warrior. Career ending match. 

Worst Mania match is...

Jake Roberts vs Rick Rude. Wrestlemania 4.

Bret Hart vs Roddy Piper. Intercontinental title. Wrestlemania 8.

Money In The Bank. 

I agree with above and say the Rockers vs Barbarian and Haku. Wrestlemania 7.

Stimg beating Triple H at 31. Give Sting his win. 

Or Jimmy Snuka beating the Undertaker for shits and giggles. 

I always liked the optics of Wrestlemania 19.

Favourite WM image is..

Ric-Flair-Shawn-Michaels-Wrestlemania-24

I'm sorry. I love you. 

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Very first memory of WrestleMania... My friend David bringing the X-Seven souvenir magazine into school. I watched SmackDown every week but didn't have much of a concept of what WrestleMania was before that magazine. I soon realised it was a big deal.

I had that magazine and obsessed over it.

It was during the roughly 18 month (if that) window of my brother being a wrestling fan, and he's a big stats nerd and now an archivist, so he used to make a note of every time he saw a wrestler on TV he'd not seen before, to try and keep track of who was on the roster, and I think he might have even attempted to keep on top of win/loss records. I remember his list included the likes of Scoot Andrews and Low-Ki, because we didn't realise that the jobbers on Metal weren't employed by the WWF.

So, anyway, getting that magazine right while he was nerding out with stats and I was starting to obsess over wrestling's history was amazing. Freaking out that there were people listed on the roster that we'd not seen yet, and trying to figure out who the likes of Tony Garea and Arnold Skaaland were and what they actually did. 

I definitely had photos cut out of it and stuck to my bedroom wall, too.

• Awards Moderator
53 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I had that magazine and obsessed over it.

It was during the roughly 18 month (if that) window of my brother being a wrestling fan, and he's a big stats nerd and now an archivist, so he used to make a note of every time he saw a wrestler on TV he'd not seen before, to try and keep track of who was on the roster, and I think he might have even attempted to keep on top of win/loss records. I remember his list included the likes of Scoot Andrews and Low-Ki, because we didn't realise that the jobbers on Metal weren't employed by the WWF.

So, anyway, getting that magazine right while he was nerding out with stats and I was starting to obsess over wrestling's history was amazing. Freaking out that there were people listed on the roster that we'd not seen yet, and trying to figure out who the likes of Tony Garea and Arnold Skaaland were and what they actually did. 

I definitely had photos cut out of it and stuck to my bedroom wall, too.

I never had the X-Seven one - I couldn't find it anywhere for myself. But I got the one for WrestleMania X-8 and it's probably my most treasured wrestling possession. I read the recaps of every WrestleMania (up to that point) so many times, and like you, I obsessed over the roster pages. Who was this Brock Lesnar and this Randy Orton? They must be stars in the making if they included them in the magazine! 

I've still got it and look through it once or twice a year. Wrestling's never felt so exciting as flicking through all those photo pages of star after star after star. Even the referees got a couple of pages! I love it.

Very first memory of WrestleMania...WrestleMania 3 - think it was shown on Screensport (??) in the UK and my mate's nana recorded it for us and a group of us were invited in to watch it. I was 11 at the time but it was the first BIG show I'd seen and was hooked. Bundy squashing Little Beaver probably the first clear memory from the show as it was one of the earlier matches but of course Hogan/Andre was what we all wanted to see.

Favourite WM is...purely from a nostalgia point of view but WrestleMania 6. I was a Warrior mark so him going over was a big deal and is the one time I remember kids at school the next morning talking about who won, even the ones who claimed not to like it.

Least favourite WM is...1 or 2. I realise without 1 this thread, and most likely this forum, wouldn't exist but it's just so 'blahhh'. 2 had its moments but I've never felt the pressing need to go back and watch either of them again even with having the Network.

Favourite Mania match is...a tie between Hogan/Warrior & Warrior/Savage. Both put together perfectly in their own individual ways. 

Worst Mania match is...plenty of duds to choose from but I've opted for Razor Ramon v Bob Backlund. I detested everything about Backlund and this match is right up there for me.

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is...can be no other than Shawn/Razor ladder match at WM10

Favourite Mania gimmick match is...TLCII - poetry in motion (pun slightly intended). Special mention to the ludicrous Gimmick Battle Royal. God awful match quality but nostalgia wins the day and it gave us Mean Gene & Heenan on commentary so all's good.

Most under-rated Mania match is...cannot disagree with Rick, the Mania 7 opener is a belter. Michaels & Jannetty were in fine form and Haku/Barbarian played the perfect blend of bully boy big guys and eventual bump machines for the Rockers' double team moves.

If you could change one Mania match result...Sting to beat Triple H (or any result where H3 goes over if I'm quite honest).

Favourite WM set/setup was...Wrestlemania 3 & 6 for the ring carts but WrestleMania 9 is still the most unique one of them all

Favourite WM image is..

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I remember poring over the WM7 version of WWF magazine on a school coach trip. Harmy makes me feel old.

Same. That magazine did the rounds on the week long school venture to London. I remember back in those heady days that WCW Worldwide on late ITV had the Black Scorpion storyline because it was that far behind in storylines.

Very first memory...

I thinking was probably either clips or an end of year DVD. Actually probably clips of Mania 2000 as I remember Backlash 2000 being the first full PPV I got to watch. Before then it was all highlight shows. 

Favourite WM...

I've got a soft spot for both 18 and 19. Sure the main event of 18 is a bit rubbish but it's also completely irrelevant, like a boring post credit scene in a Marvel movie. I love Undertaker vs Flair and I think Hogan vs Rock is genuinely one of the best matches I've ever seen. 19 is just a fun card pretty much the whole way through. 

Least favourite WM...

I haven't seen all of them. Tried watching 2 once and gave up so probably that. 4 is pretty lousy and probably part of the reason I hate wrestling tournaments.

Favourite WM Match

I love Vince vs Hogan and will always defend it. Wrestling doesn't need blood but Vince looking over the ring apron is one of the greatest moments in the history of our sport. 

Worst WM Match

I've been fortunate enough not to see Lawler vs Cole. I don't know. Probably something from Mania 4. Pretty sure most of the matches on there were dull as fuck. I'd consider a match I can't remember because it was so boring worst than a terrible match that might have some car crash value in the middle of a long greatest card ever.

Favourite Midcard WM Match

I'm going to cheat and say all of the Hardcore title shenanigans at WM 18. Loved that. Would be a good way of getting everybody on the card now rather than booking 16 bloody matches. It's not the best of the Hardcore title but it's pretty good. How a company with so many hours to fill and such a strong online presence hasn't bought back a 24/7 title is completely beyond me. Bringing back the 24/7 rule would be my turn Roman heel.

Favourite Mania Gimmick Match

I'll avoid going for anything I've already mentioned. Hard to look past TLC 2. I don't think the craziness will ever be topped and I don't really think it should. That Edge spear is terrifying. Talking of Edge his match with Foley probably deserves a mention. Maybe Austin vs Rock at 17? It's the smallest gimmick of them but the No DQ stipulation is about telling this unbelievable story rather than just creating chaos. 

Most Underrated WM Match

I feel like Flair vs Undertaker isn't loved as much as I love it. Maybe I'm wrong on that. Batista vs Undertaker is a very good shout in that I'd completely forgotten about it until I read the above posts again. They just go straight into the good stuff. Nothing drags. I seem to remember loads of people being surprised that they had that match in them but it doesn't get mentioned now. I think Batista in general is massively underrated now, probably not helped by Mania 30. It's a shame if his match with HHH is his last. It's also a shame he's bowing out ad a heel because he was a brilliant blue eyes for a quite a while.

If you could change one Mania result...

It's got to be Benoit in hindsight.

But aside from that there's a few to pick from. Brock didn't need to beat Undertaker. HHH should never have beaten Booker T on that night. Sting really should have gone over HHH. 

Favourite Set Up

17 is great. Just a big fuck off screen. I really like 19 for the opppsite resson. I love the fact that they didn't finish 18's so they just left up the scaffolding.

Favourite Image

I've mentioned Vince looking like Satan. I seem to remember Regal pulling a bemused face at Kamala one year. 

Very first memory of WrestleMania...:  Hearing buzz in about a wrestler called Steve Austin who was going to batter Mike Tyson, who had recently eaten Evander Holyfield's ear.

Favourite WM is...: WrestleMania 19. It was the first Mania since I became a fan that I could watch live as our Sky hadn't been cut off (I listened to Mania 17 as Sky Sports was scrambled but still had audio) Loved the Limp Bizkit theme, loved HBK/Jericho and loved Vince/Hogan. 

Least favourite WM is... Wasn't a fan of Mania 18. Whole thing felt a bit meh. I wanted Rock to batter Hogan for hitting his ambulance with a truck, not shake hands with him! Plus the god awful Jericho/Steph/Too muscular Trips main event.

Favourite Mania match is... HBK vs Flair, Mania 24. Out of this world emotionally.

Worst Mania match is...Sting vs Triple H, one of the recent Mania's. Think the commentary ruined it more than anything & Sting's post match embrace with Hunter after being sledgehammered.

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is.. Big Show vs Raven vs Kane for the Hardcore Title. Great, stupid fun and the peak of the Hardcore division

Favourite Mania Gimmick Match: Big Show vs Mayweather. Excellent piece of gimmicky celebrity booking, great fun all round.

Most under-rated Mania match is...: Batista vs Taker at Mania 23. Well exceeded my expectations for what relatively inexperienced Batista could pull off, wrestling a bigger guy.

If you could change one Mania match result...: Taker beats Brock. Streak should have remained unbroken, or at least used on someone who needed it. Which Brock didn't.

Favourite WM set/setup was...: 17's setup blew my mind at the time. Looked so big time compared to the regular TV stages. Loved outdoor 24 also, particularly the fireworks for Flair's swansong entrance at dusk.

Favourite WM image is. Flair/Shawn- "Love you, I'm sorry" Just iconic, and sad!

Very first memory of WM is WrestleMania X-Seven. I only actually became a fan at the start of 2001, but I was captivated by Rock and Austin going at it on the SmackDown before 'Mania. I was so excited for that match, even though I didn't actually see it until later that year when I was bought it as my first ever WWF VHS. Generally end up watching WMX7 around this time every year. Cliched, yeah, but it's fucking excellent.

Favourite WM is... I think in a way it's WrestleMania XXX. I went to 29, which was so much fun even though the actual card was objectively a bit lacklustre. For 30, I remember sitting in a pub in Sheffield watching the opening promo and just wishing I was there. So many memorable moments.

Least favourite WM is... probably WrestleMania 2000. For what's clearly a banner year for the Fed, good God this show is poor. So many multiperson matches, 'McMahon In Every Corner'... ugh. WM27, WM32... they're shit and long and boring, but 2000 is slap bang in the middle of such an excellent time that it's almost unfathomable they produced this.

Favourite Mania match is... Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels from WrestleMania's 25th Anniversary, or, to those of us who know how anniversaries actually fucking work, WrestleMania 25. I think we were all a bit desperate to see this match after their 'mini-match' exchange at the Royal Rumble of 2007 and it turned out to be great. The year after was good but this is the one I'd go back to more often.

Worst Mania match is... Cole vs. Lawler, obvs. But really, it's Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon, WrestleMania XXVI. How did it go so, so wrong that in fact Vince almost came across as sympathetic at the end? Fucking hell.

Favourite Mania match for a midcard title (if not mentioned above) is... Cena vs. Big Show, Mania XX. It made John into Big Match John, to unfortunately quote JBL.

Favourite Mania gimmick match is... TLC II from the aforementioned 'Mania X7. Mindblowing.

Most under-rated Mania match is... I watched Batista vs. Undertaker again the other day but everyone else is saying it here, so I'll say Batista vs. John Cena from WrestleMania 26. This show should've rivalled the very best Manias in terms of their quality, but actually, this match is pretty good.

If you could change one Mania match result... People like Booker SHOULD win the world title at WrestleMania XIX. Especially considering Trips went to get a cup of coffee after the pedigree and almost forgot to actually pin him. That was a 'strike while the iron is hot' moment. Booker never became what he could've been in WWE.

Favourite WM set/setup was... WrestleMania 29. It had the Brooklyn Bridge AND a giant Statue of Liberty - plus I was THERE. That was my reward for being there live - seeing that magnificent set up close.

Favourite WM image is... Rock and Hogan, SkyDome, turning to look around at the crowd erupting before they've even made contact. Austin vs. Rock is my favourite Mania main event of all time, but the Hogan match is just so iconic from minute one. Terrific entertainment.

Archived