The MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

David

• Paid Members

Mike Perry in being an absolute cunt shocker. Apparently beats someone up for ‘touching him’, lays out an old man, uses the N word. He was going for the full house.

What a lowlife piece of shit this prick is. 

• Paid Members

Shit, that's sad to see. Perry really won me over during fight week when he fought but the guy clearly has issues, dont know if its an alcohol problem or what? He told the story of those cuts he had on his knuckles on a podcast a couple of weeks ago and that was out at a nightclub.

He tweeted this yesterday, assume its related the incident above:

I don't know why I started reading the twitter comments. The volume of cretins defending him is mind blowing. 

Maybe he's just drunk (not an excuse), but he seems really mentally unstable here and could do with some help sorting his life out if he wants to continue as a professional fighter. 

That said, I don't think Dana gets rid of him or punishes him for this. 

• Paid Members

Perry has shown signs of being mentally unstable since he first trotted out in the UFC. Dude obviously has needed some help for a long time, but the social media grief he's gotten from Darren Till fans recently regarding his girlfriend has been pretty grim. Must be like pouring petrol on a fire for someone with such obvious anger issues. 

Inexcusable though. The video is just a complete car crash and he is a bellend. 

The guy is a dick, plain and simple. There's millions of cretins like him walking the planet, it just so happens that he's got a better chin and a harder punch than most.

He's a throwback to the "just bleed" days of MMA, and while his fights are entertaining, there's no way this kind of shit can be condoned. The people who are critical of the UFC, who turn their noses up at it being just a bunch of neanderthals hitting each other are proven correct by Mike Perry.

Hopefully the company cuts him and he can fuck off. I'm surprised he's not in jail to be honest.

• Paid Members

Yeah he’s just a cunt. I’m seeing loads of excuses saying it’s mental health issues but there are plenty of people with mental health issues (sadly) and the vast majority certainly don’t carry on like that. He’s a cock. To add to the list, rewatching the video just now, I read that the girl in front of him is his girlfriend’s cousin and you can hear her say something along the lines of ‘you were hitting my cousin’. So if that’s true we can add woman beater to the assault caught on camera, racist language and bully behaviour. Top bloke. What mental health issue is it that makes you hit a woman, deck an old fella and scream the N word repeatedly? He’s just a scumbag.

That blonde girl Perry used to be with had a lucky escape.

Edited for Ryan Hall handling things the right way in this situation;

Considering Ryan could’ve easily put this twat’s kneecap through the back of his leg in seconds, he got off lightly by just being restrained. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
  • Paid Members

He doesn't make White enough money to get away with it, so I reckon he'll be released. I hope Coker doesn't decide to pick him up if that happens.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Not my finest moment, but it had to be said.

I enjoy Perry's (cage) fights but people have been cut for less in UFC. If he got knocked out Dana probably would have cut him a few short hours later, like he did BJ Penn.

Edited by ColinBollocks