Sign in to follow this  
David

The 2019 MMA general news, events and thoughts thread

Bad form from Cruickshank, but I don't think he should be sacked because of it. Being a dick shouldn't be reason to bin the guy. Maybe his Japanese sponsors could ditch him, as they obviously work with him based on his image and all that jazz.

pretty harmless, but its in poor taste, he just has to learn you cant be putting that kind of shit on social media because people will call you out on it.

anyone seen the news that Angela Magana is in a coma following surgery?

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/ex-ufc-fighter-angela-magana-coma-surgery-complications/amp?__twitter_impression=true

horrible news, Magana posted a video on twitter before the surgery saying she was afraid because her auntie had died due to a reaction to anaesthetic, 24 hours+ she's been under. I know Magana isnt everyone cup of tea but i dont think anyone would wish that on her.

Edited by Egg Shen

It seems she's starting to come round now, blinking her eyes and moving her fingers etc. Hopefully she'll be fine.

I wouldn't laugh, his uppercut is lethal and entirely intentional. It's the type of shot that Tyson always threatened to throw, smashing his opponents nose up into his brain. Punk is a dangerous man.

Haven’t seen it on any of the big MMA sites yet but there’s stuff all over Twitter that Darren Till has been arrested in Tenerife for stealing a taxi and trashing a hotel. Fucking hell. 

2C9CAF8D-F4A2-4015-8B50-D8A4F4D6EFF4.jpeg