What is your most trivial claim to fame?

Accident Prone

3 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Have you considered that maybe they couldn't hear anything over the sound of Pig Destroyer? 

I'm actually very considerate, my radio doesn't get turned up past 5 whilst I am on the road and it goes up to 20 once I am on the main road.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Rey_Piste said:

I'm actually very considerate, my radio doesn't get turned up past 5 whilst I am on the road and it goes up to 20 once I am on the main road.

This guy vapes in no smoking areas

Ken Mulhearn - former goalkeeper for Manchester City and Shrewsbury Town in the 70's - took over as landlord at our local pub after he retired from football in the late 80's. Apparently he hated kids and I was the only one he'd let be in the pub as spent all my time in there either walking around the pool table holding a cue (as I wasn't tall enough to play and the pool table was in a separate room) or sitting under a table feeding the pub dog, Toby, pork scratchings.

• Paid Members

Went to Frank Sidebottoms house once and his wife made me a glass of Vimto.

Helped Shaun Ryder find Oreos in tescos once, which turned into a longstanding “yallright mate” relationship.

Got chatted up by Rachel Purnell, the producer of most of the shows on the cookery channel when I was 16, she thought I was a lot older.

Edited by Thunderplex