What is your most trivial claim to fame?

Accident Prone

• Paid Members

My Aunt was an animator on short-lived 1990s claymation "Gogs". I think she did work on Asterix & Obelix too.

Lived in Wales down the road from the lead singer of Stereophonics, Kelly whatever. Said he was a tosser.

I was on a Radio One quiz with Clive Warren at about two in the morning when I worked nights.  It was one quiz per night with the best of the week getting the main prize on the Friday. I led until the last day when I was beaten by a ten year old. Definitely a fix.

Did get a bunch of CDs as a runner up though including Depeche Mode greatest hits (yay) and Mmmmm Bop (not so yay). 

I portrayed a professional footballer for a game show that was recorded in Scotland for Japanese TV featuring then Celtic player Shunsuke Nakamura shortly after he scored a belter of a free kick in the Champions League to beat Man Utd 1-0 at Celtic Park.

• Paid Members

The bass player from The Stiffs is a regular in my Mum's pub.

I also took a piss in the next urinal over from Steve Davis when he did an exhibition at our local snooker club. Well, I was there first so he took a piss next to me. In the same club I watched the Wales Belgium Euro semi final with John Parrott & Ken Doherty. Like all sat next to each other nattering about the match. 

• Paid Members

I once got beat up in a swimming pool in Turkey by Richard Fleeshman and a friend. His mom Jackie Corkhill didn't come over to apologise but the father did.  

Me and a couple of friends naturally spotted Kendall from Love Island and her sister on a plane in 2012 and began speaking to them on the hotel transfer to Aiya Napa.  We met up with them a couple times over the week and went on the strip together. 

A member of the band "Embrace" lives across from me. 

• Paid Members

My mate's mum did the Daz Doorstep Challenge. They proper broke kayfabe shooting it though. My mate's mum had been given about a week's notice that they were coming and Shane Richie was sat on my wheelie bin for ages whilst they prepared to shoot  Nothing like it appeared on the ad itself where they, "surprised," people.

It's still real to me, dammit.

• Paid Members

My mate battered the footballer Troy Deeney when they were both teenagers. He was in my little sister’s year at school and I used to see him on my road all the time because he was seeing a girl who lived a few doors down from ours. The same girl he ended up marrying, having kids with and then leaving for some instagram model. My dad always said he was a good lad but I always thought him a cocky, gobby twat which is why he got a few slaps off my mate. It was a bit surreal seeing him in an Anthony Joshua documentary a while back, I must admit. 

• Paid Members

I played Gavin Rosedale's guitar when Bush played Newcastle about 19 years ago. 

By played, I mean strummed three notes during Greedy Fly. 

Also called Justin Hawkings from the Darkness a cunt to his face after he annoyed me one night. 

The world does balance itself out though, as Ginger from The Wildhearts called me one a few years later. 

• Moderators
13 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

My Aunt was an animator on short-lived 1990s claymation "Gogs". I think she did work on Asterix & Obelix too.

Lived in Wales down the road from the lead singer of Stereophonics, Kelly whatever. Said he was a tosser.

Gogs was fucking great, Wales has been known for years for animation, but I had a bone to pick with it.

Gogs, in Welsh Parlance, are North Walians. So its was Cavemen,being called North Walians, speaking jibberish.

Fuming.

Wrestling one's first

Realised the Jay a mate of mine who was training at the time sat me next to at a shitty show in the back end of Southampton was IWGP Champion Jay White a few months ago, he wasn't on the card was still a trainee himself.

I can be seen shouting si si si as Del Rio enters in his car on the 2012 Smackers in London, on the way back up the ramp Ricardo Rodriguez mouthed either shut up or fuck off at us.

Plenty of me on the old wrestling channel FWA shows including the end of Gold Rush 2004 which I didn't overly enjoy, you can clearly see me stoping out in a big sheepskin coat to catch the train not that those shows will ever see the light of day again I doubt.

Non wrestling wise,

I once almost got run over by Ross Kemp driving a 4x4 in Bournemouth, he was driving too fast I was crossing too slow, he made no apology. He didn't even change his facial expression.

A friend of mine is Mr Blobby these days, took over the rights/ usage and is the guy in the costume on most  TV things that roll him out, the voice is sometimes him or another mate and I can tell exactly which one it is without knowing.

Finally a more recent one from a few months back I got into a little back and forth on Instagram with a female model/ biker chick from Singapore whose relatively famous there as she was doing a motorbike trip in Vietnam which is something I do semi-regularly. As she was taking highways and shitty roads I tried to give her some advice to get passive aggressively told her local friends knew better, they obviously didn't as some of the footage looked horrendous. She did follow me though.