Actors Who Ruin Your Telly

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Factotum said:

he became altogether more bearable when Donna joined as there chemistry was of friends and in no way 'OMG I LOVE HIM'

This. They were almost presented as equals. Had a more conventional Doctor/Companion relationship. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I can’t stand Johnny Vaughan either. If he ever covers for Chris Moyles (no-one mentioned him yet?!) I have to turn off. The last time Chris was on holidays I ended up listening to Dave Berry for a week. Johnny’s just a smug, unfunny, overacting twat.

Anyway, mine is Seth Rogan. How did this man get famous?! He makes my skin crawl.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Loki said:

Every time he turns up in something I think of you now Gladstone, and imagine your hatred pouring out.

You're not wrong though, he's a terrible actor.

I don't like him at all, but you may be confusing me with @Astro Hollywood as he hates him even more than I do.

And stop dead-naming me!

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 3/7/2019 at 12:14 AM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Sean Bean. Wife beating, Sheffield United and all round cunt. Same in everything, ruins everything. I couldn't even watch Game of Thrones because he was in it. I just hate the guy.

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Sean Bean. Woman beating Sheffield cunt. Oh I know, he was in Sharpe. Don’t care, man’s a cunt and he’s been the same in everything I’ve had the misfortune of seeing.

Cunt

Something you haven’t changed your mind on then.