Whatever happened to...

tiger_rick

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

The "Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun" sound accompanied by a camera shot of a wrestler walking backstage towards the curtain for a REALLY BIG AND IMPORTANT match.

NXT did it for a bit but that seemed to stop around the time Kevin Owens was called up.

Do they still use that same music when lowering a cage? I always thought it was a sample of Bret Hart's theme.

• Paid Members

A big comedy finisher that was over with the crowd. The Worm, The Stinkface, The Cobra. There's been nothing since Cobra has there?

In-house music over video packages, and not crap rock by Fozzy or some band nobody has heard of.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

A big comedy finisher that was over with the crowd. The Worm, The Stinkface, The Cobra. There's been nothing since Cobra has there?

Dozovic does the worm now, he calls it The Caterpillar. Heavy machinery, innit. But before that I can't think of one since the cobra. You'd imagine most of the crowd these days would boo the shit out of it.

3 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Gorilla used to always lose his shit saying they never had it applied correctly. 

That and the backslide. "He didn't drive WITH THE LEGS!"

He's right. Master technician Lex Luger fucking nailed it at Mania 9. And in a tragic irony, that was the first Mania Gorilla didn't call, so nobody pointed it out.

12 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

.....BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG BACK BODY DROPS

I am fond of a back body drop, biiiiiiiig one's are even better. if we could see them again that would be great.

on that note, you don't see many side suplexes anymore. (very fond of the old wwf intro - so if its bodyslams, side suplexes, clotheslines, dropkicks and powerslams that you're after...)

or a double axe handle.

Archived