Keith Flint dead at 49

Harry Wiseau

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm shocked. He was clean for years, by all accounts. Jilted Generation is getting blasted today. Nothing cooler than the first few Prodigy records. 

I am gutted. Was a massive fan of them, seen them live a number of times and it’s easy to forget just how instrumental The Prodigy and Keith in particular were in shaping so many different genres of music in the 90s. This is going to take some getting over 

• Paid Members

This one sucks. I was too young to be in the rave scene, but Jilted Generation and Fat of The Land were often blasted on the bus on the way to school. The music would often pop up in films during the 90's as well so they seemed to be well known globally. And Firestarter was not jut an iconic song, but also an iconic video. RIP Keith

• Moderators

Fuck. That sucks hard. Really out of nowhere for me this one as I haven't kept up with his activity over recent years, but Fat of the Land has a lot of special memories associated with it for me. 

@air_raid You've been here long enough to know that bad jokes in death threads are punishable by suspension. See you in a few.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It's only Liam and Maxim left now isn't it? 

No, Leeroy Thornhilll and Sharky are still around too.

Archived