The world is about to end...

Steve Justice

Did the bloke I just delivered to really film someone dying at his house this past weekend?

Did the bloke I just delivered to really break a teenagers jaw and try it on with his teenage girlfriend in the woods behind his house?

Did the bloke I just delivered to's dog really bite a policeman on the bum?

Then for a bonus question if all that stuff is true I'd ask why did the bloke I just delivered to's girlfriend complain that I wouldn't deliver to them just before Christmas.

2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Then I'd have to ask about 9/11.

Ask what?  It's probably one of the most heavily investigated incidences in history.  

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Loki said:

Ask what?  It's probably one of the most heavily investigated incidences in history.  

And that means I shouldn't want to know all the actual specifics and players, and the events that led up to this? There's plenty of theories and conspiracies, and it's pretty easy to pick up on the general themes in order to make a the solid picture for yourself, but I still want to know 100% all the whos, whats, whys and hows. 9/11 is arguably the most impactful event of the millennium (until the next one) with wide reaching and heavily laced consequences, it's only natural to want a full, detailed account of the truth.

It's not a slight or dig at you Loki, but I hazard a guess that you've hung around a lot of people who are constantly discussing the topic, and are therefore sick of it almost two decades later? Personally, I can't even remember bringing up the subject to anyone beyond a "Boy, remember how fucked up that was?"-esque statement. 

• Paid Members

Assuming this is a "fountain of all knowledge" in terms of everything that was, is, will be or would have been, all the deeply personal ones.

(1) Who should I have ended up with? Which ex if I hadn't fucked what up, which one that got away if I'd had more balls and gone for it, or if timing had been right, would have been my One shot at truest happiness?

(2) What advice would my dad have most wanted me to have had he not died when I was 19?

(3) Should I have forced myself to commit further to my aborted attempt to move to Japan? Would I have been happier there?

• Paid Members
On 2/25/2019 at 1:09 AM, Teedy Kay said:

You know when you're hoovering and you go over a bit of paper,  the Hoover goes from "herrrrrmmmmm" to "HHHRRRRRMMMMMVVVVV" I'd like to know is that the Hoover putting in more effort? If so why doesn't it out that much effort all the time? 

And when you accidentally run a hoover over a sock, why does it smell exactly like Frazzles?

14 minutes ago, JNLister said:

And when you accidentally run a hoover over a sock, why does it smell exactly like Frazzles?

I'd like to ask this genie if there's any way I can watch the Hulk Who? videos again without going back to my parents' house and risking life and limb by poking around in their loft where I suspect they've put all my old VHSs, if they haven't already thrown them away, the bastards.

Archived