Sign in to follow this  
King Pitcos

The (mostly bad) films of Kevin Smith

Olaf the Russian metalhead from Clerks was drinking in my local last night with a mutual friend. Had no idea he lived near me this whole time. He was drunk, stoned and had a hat on saying ‘I love Oklahoma’. The years haven’t been kind, but that could be the stress of living in Hounslow. He wouldn’t sing a line from Berserker though. I’m sure he’s heard that enough and didn’t need to be asked again by pissed up me. 

6 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Olaf the Russian metalhead from Clerks was drinking in my local last night with a mutual friend. Had no idea he lived near me this whole time. He was drunk, stoned and had a hat on saying ‘I love Oklahoma’. The years haven’t been kind, but that could be the stress of living in Hounslow. He wouldn’t sing a line from Berserker though. I’m sure he’s heard that enough and didn’t need to be asked again by pissed up me. 

He lives in Hounslow???? God bless that town.

Yes. Well, Hounslow/Isleworth borders. He’s been over here since 2001, not sure if he’s always been round Hounslow way though. We’ve been in the same pubs at the same time watching bands a lot apparently, and we have a lot of mutual friends it seems, but I never noticed him until this past Friday and Saturday.