Exposing the business.

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Here's a strange rarity. Ron Garvin, Ron Wright, Bob Orton Jr, Boris Malenko and Bob Roop come clean about the business being a work all the way back in 1979. I think they were all working for Poffo's ICW at the time, so I dunno if it's cnnected to them. 

• Paid Members

Well bum my arse! Never even heard of this! Starts off like one of those "if you have to press the red button, here's where the bomb shelter is Mr President" videos. I'm not unconvinced they dont have a gun pointed at them from behind the camera.

EDIT: Just checked, the description of the video says it pretty much is a post nuclear war manual. In 1979, they made this video during the Knoxville wrestling war. The video is entitled "Plan B", and they were going to circulate this to TV stations to get their heat back and fuck the business if the war was lost. What a fucking odd move!

"See we never really lost, it was all bollocks, mate."

• Paid Members

Wow, what a fascinating yet bizarrely dry video. Did they ever do the other parts? I want to see their expose on HOMOSEXUALITY in wrestling, although is sounds like Ronnie Garvin already touched on it; "After it's over we're probably drinking a beer, smoking, eating, you name it we do it... loving together"

I don't like the way Ronnie Garvin says "I'm yet to have an actual wrestling match", it's confusing and makes it sound like him and his mates are faking it but there might be legitimate fights as well. Orton comes across better and he looks a lot like Randy, Randy's mum must be gorgeous though.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Just a normal, attractive woman who's also a massive Trumpcunt.

You don't have to scroll too far to find a tweet paraphrasing the "love thy neighbour" Bible verse. Nothing says love like a fuck off massive wall, does it?

3 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Perfect analogy.

Is that it?

As opposed to barbed wire fencing and armed border patrol officers?

A wall eliminates all aspects of crime.

If a democratic had implied a wall was necessary you wouldn't have hijacked the thread, but y'know, orange man bad. Fuck off.

Archived