Lock up your daughters, Ricc1PW is on the prowl!

Ricc1PW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

This is a pretty poor generalisation of how people take rejection.

I understand how people normally take it, and that's what they're afraid of. I'm trying to help re-frame the idea in a way that might make it easier.

• Moderators

Pah. It's not that bad. I can think back to eat least two fun dates I wouldn't have had if I had let the fear of not being able to eat food from the place after stop me asking the girls in question out. They're busy serving you and other customers; you're not really going to have a prolonged awkward interaction with no purpose.

If you have the date and it goes terribly then maybe you have to consider avoiding the place for a while... But just for a rejection? I don't think so.

As you've got Valentines day why not just ask her what her plans are, if she's free ask her out. If you read this after ask her what she did and ask her out if she appears single. Again assuming you have the rapport to ask these questions. If not i'd start building it first or just whip your cock out on the counter and ask her if she has some nice baps to go with it. 

You've got to build up a bit of rapport and have a bit of flirty banter (sorry for using that word) before you make a move. Asking her out with a straight face as she hands you an egg mayo probably won't cut it. If you really want to push the boat out, tell her she does the best sandwich since you and your mate Steve had one with that bird from Rochdale in Magaluf last summer. 

3 hours ago, The Maestro said:

You've got to build up a bit of rapport and have a bit of flirty banter (sorry for using that word) before you make a move. Asking her out with a straight face as she hands you an egg mayo probably won't cut it. If you really want to push the boat out, tell her she does the best sandwich since you and your mate Steve had one with that bird from Rochdale in Magaluf last summer. 

If he's ordering Egg mayo everyday I wouldn't get anyone's hopes up of romance

Archived