Lock up your daughters, Ricc1PW is on the prowl!

Ricc1PW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, cobra_gordo said:

So what you're suggesting is Ricc needs to go back in to the sandwich shop for an update, wearing a morph suit with his foot long BLT (big long ting) smuggled in the front?

Don't be ridiculous.

He should cut a hole in the crotch to let it swing free, saying "Here's what you could have won".

just a wee update to share how it all turned out. I've been back to the shop today. she said she wanted to see me rather than just message, and that it was very nice, but that shes not interested i guess. but we had a good laugh about it, and she said it showed 'guts' I'm not entirely sure it did, but everything is fine again and I can continue to consume their sandwiches and wraps to my hearts content. which is something, I guess!

7 hours ago, Ricc1PW said:

just a wee update to share how it all turned out. I've been back to the shop today. she said she wanted to see me rather than just message, and that it was very nice, but that shes not interested i guess. but we had a good laugh about it, and she said it showed 'guts' I'm not entirely sure it did, but everything is fine again and I can continue to consume their sandwiches and wraps to my hearts content. which is something, I guess!

Fair fucks to u for goin for it and having the bottle to have a laugh about it with us. Plenty more fish oot there sir

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Ricc1PW said:

Definitely showed guts. Good effort and well done for giving it a go. Most people wouldn't have and it seemed you handled it like a gent.

Archived