Lock up your daughters, Ricc1PW is on the prowl!

Ricc1PW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Valentines day tm, card with a name and number in.....

I thought that. but I don't know her name, so I'd have to hand her it - and if I was gonna go to that trouble I'll look like a right creep for not just asking her wouldn't I.

• Paid Members

Agreed. Think about it this way: what are you risking? "No" means some momentary disappointment that you can move on from in relatively short order. "Yes" means potential for happiness lasting much longer than that.

• Paid Members

Is it really so bad that you have to stop going there if she says "no"? I'd understand if you were prone to throwing yourself out through the window upon rejection, but surely you're both mature enough adults that it shouldn't be that much of a problem. Would have thought the worst that would happen would be a bit of sheepishness as you place your BLT order.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Carbomb said:

"No" means some momentary disappointment that you can move on from in relatively short order.

This is a pretty poor generalisation of how people take rejection.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, squatswithducks said:

@Ricc1PW Silly questions, but are you actually sure she's single?! Do you have much of a chat when you're in the shop?

Key questions, here. If you know she's single AND you've got a bit of an established chemistry/rapport, your success rate will be high.

Archived