Was Will Smith ever any good?

Bellenda Carlisle

Was Will Smith ever good?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

It's not really considering you just answered it!

Ha! That’s what’s unfair about it. The answer has to be a yes but he’s coasted on it for so long I wanted it to be no!

• Paid Members
Just now, FelatioLips said:

Ha! That’s what’s unfair about it. The answer has to be a yes but he’s coasted on it for so long I wanted it to be no!

I know what you mean. I think pretty much everyone would say he's been good at various points but my original comment was that overall he's a bit crap. I am basing that mostly on films and TV though, I don't care about his music much at all.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

No, he has always been cack, the whitest black man there is.  The whole family the Smiths are even whiter than The Smiths, and they are well white.

Barbarism Begins at Home is funky as fuck mate. Get out of that one Rommel. 

He's been in some absolutely phenomenal films over the years man.

Men in black 

Persuit of happiness 

Bad boys 

Enemy of the state 

(My list goes on)

That being said aladdin is one of my favourite films of all time and in the 3 second clip I saw of him as the genie I can already see he's not hit the high expectations he has to fill 

• Moderators

There's an actual recorded Will Smith genie rap out there that I heard recently. Not sure if it's actually in the film or not. I will leave it to you guys to go and hear for yourself if it is in the 30% of his songs that are bangers. (It's not).

Edit: actually I changed my mind. It's fucking great.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

There's an actual recorded Will Smith genie rap out there that I heard recently. Not sure if it's actually in the film or not. I will leave it to you guys to go and hear for yourself if it is in the 30% of his songs that are bangers. (It's not).

Edit: actually I changed my mind. It's fucking great.

I mean i imagine that would be over the end credits, but if that actually makes it into the film, I will be going to see it after all.

Archived