Who would you turn for?

You're all disgusting perverts.

But, yeah, Randy Orton probably.

The UKFF has yellow fever, seemingly.

Anyway, the answer is Pat Roach.

oooooh- Or Chic Donovan!!!!!!

3816829059_71e67e42dd_m.jpg

Edited by PowerButchi

I remember being sat ringside at Nottingham several years ago and, as Randy Orton was on the ring apron in front of me, saying I’m not gay, but I think I would! 

To add female perspective to this thread my wife messaged me her list which is Finn Balor, Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns. Would also go gay for Becky Lynch (which isn't going to help me do any work for the rest of the day).

Roman Reigns, but especially when he had the blue contacts.

Finn Balor goes without saying, but the correct answer is obviously Stupid Sexy Drew McIntyre 

32 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Fandango, he's good looking but he also looks so fucking sleazy.

Very underrated, this one. A great addition.

There's some sickos here voting for Randy Orton though, which I'll never understand.  

Orton has an oddly swollen-looking face that I can only imagine looks worse during sex. I'm out. 

Interesting that nobody is saying AJ Styles. Has his stock with THE GAY COMMUNITY??!!? fallen so far that even straight guys don't fancy him any more? 

Oh, also Shane Thorne. Absolutely not Nick Miller though. 

Edited by JLM

Just now, JLM said:

Orton has an oddly swollen-looking face that I can only imagine looks worse during sex. I'm out. 

Interesting that nobody is saying AJ Styles. Has his stock with THE GAY COMMUNTIY??!!? has fallen so far that even straight guys don't fancy him any more? 

It's probably the "can I speak to the manager" haircut

Something very wrong with his beard also. It doesn't begin and end at the right points on his face or neck. Pillow talk would not be good either. 

6 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

There's some sickos here voting for Randy Orton though, which I'll never understand.  

I love Randy Orton but I'd rather look like him than shag him. I always thought WWE should've made a bigger deal of his looks, there was some crossover appeal to be had there. 

3 minutes ago, JLM said:

Oh, also Shane Thorne. Absolutely not Nick Miller though. 

Yes! Another under-the-radar addition! 

Just now, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I love Randy Orton but I'd rather look like him than shag him. I always thought WWE should've made a bigger deal of his looks, there was some crossover appeal to be had there. 

Aye, I can understand that, at least body wise. Not the face though, as JLM so entertainingly mentioned. He looked much better with a head of hair.

I'd hate to hijack the thread but it would be great to hold an actual voting process down the line to crown an official Wrestle Hunk.

AJ with short hair would have made me have bad thoughts (fortunately I never followed him in his earlier career) - but his long, clearly blow dried hair is a passion killer.

love the accent though!