Who would you turn for?

tiger_rick

To add female perspective to this thread my wife messaged me her list which is Finn Balor, Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns. Would also go gay for Becky Lynch (which isn't going to help me do any work for the rest of the day).

• Paid Members

Orton has an oddly swollen-looking face that I can only imagine looks worse during sex. I'm out. 

Interesting that nobody is saying AJ Styles. Has his stock with THE GAY COMMUNITY??!!? fallen so far that even straight guys don't fancy him any more? 

Oh, also Shane Thorne. Absolutely not Nick Miller though. 

Edited by JLM

Just now, JLM said:

Orton has an oddly swollen-looking face that I can only imagine looks worse during sex. I'm out. 

Interesting that nobody is saying AJ Styles. Has his stock with THE GAY COMMUNTIY??!!? has fallen so far that even straight guys don't fancy him any more? 

It's probably the "can I speak to the manager" haircut

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

There's some sickos here voting for Randy Orton though, which I'll never understand.  

I love Randy Orton but I'd rather look like him than shag him. I always thought WWE should've made a bigger deal of his looks, there was some crossover appeal to be had there. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, JLM said:

Oh, also Shane Thorne. Absolutely not Nick Miller though. 

Yes! Another under-the-radar addition! 

Just now, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I love Randy Orton but I'd rather look like him than shag him. I always thought WWE should've made a bigger deal of his looks, there was some crossover appeal to be had there. 

Aye, I can understand that, at least body wise. Not the face though, as JLM so entertainingly mentioned. He looked much better with a head of hair.

I'd hate to hijack the thread but it would be great to hold an actual voting process down the line to crown an official Wrestle Hunk.