Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

8 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Can you imagine the hissyfit if the WWE Champion ends being in a 6 Man Tag match. Granted, the belt wasn’t defended at Wrestlemania 1, but it has been featured at the 33 other Wrestlemanias so far.

Unless your saying to have Daniel Bryan drop the belt to someone else entirely beforehand?

I wasn't actually thinking about him not defending the WWE title, just thinking that New Day vs. Bryan, Rowan and Owens could be a good match.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Dart said:

Harlem Heat as a team for the HOF.  Seems like an odd choice.

One of the most recognisable teams from the Monday Night era, and the show is in New York afterall.

Having said that, it does mean that Booker T is a 2 time HOFer along with Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels

50 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Having said that, it does mean that Booker T is a 2 time HOFer along with Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels

Love me some booker t and some king bookar.. I enjoyed harlem heats run in wcw its well deserved 

Potentially 18 matches set for Mania this year.

Brock/Rollins

Ronda/Becky/Charlotte

HHH/Batista

AJ/Orton

Shane/Miz

Angle farewell match

Cruiserweight Match

Bryan/Kofi

Roman/McIntyre

Smackdown Womens title match

IC Title Multi Man match

US Title Multi Man Match

Smackdown Tag Title multi team match

Raw Tag Title multi team team match

Womens Tag Team multi team match

Andre battle royal

Womens battle royal

Bran Strowman SNL confrontation

Good grief, will need a month to watch it.

• Paid Members

At least 4 on the kickoff I imagine. Both battle royals (although have they announced they are doing one/both?), cruisers and Smackdown womens title. Maybe even one of the tag titles? Could also see one of the non title singles feuds being absorbed into the battle royal.  It'll be a long show, but no way do they end up with 18 matches, surely?

• Paid Members

It's like three weeks to the show and neither battle royal has been announced and theres really nobody for it. Between two women's championships, the tag and Tamina/Nia vs the Divas of Doom that's at least 13 of the women's roster out of contention plus Alexa injured/hosting, no Ember Moon, no Alicia Fox etc. Can see both Battle Royals being scrapped and it just being two multimans for the IC and US to get people on the show. Usos seem to be vying for brother vs brother with the Hardys, New Day will be in Kofis corner etc it gets the usual number of guys on the show. 

Archived