IANdrewDiceClay

Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

47 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

It would be great, but I'm sure they have something else planned for Bryan.

JOE, JOE, JOE, JOE

If the main event isn't a Triple Threat, I could be 100% behind a Joe/Rey/Bryan triple threat match, they could come up with some awesome stuff together.

Edited by BomberPat

Autocorrect idiocy, I said "if the main event it's a triple threat", where I meant to say if the main event isn't a triple threat.

Bryan vs Rey vs Andrade would be a great match. I think they probably will go with Bryan and Kofi at Fastlane to get that out of the way. Really hard to call what they do though. 

I'm optimistic that the custom title belt means they're not having him drop it for a while.

7 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I'm optimistic that the custom title belt means they're not having him drop it for a while.

I wouldn't be so sure of that; Austin's Smoking Skull belt reign only lasted a couple of months or so.

Edited by Accident Prone

2 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

That coupled with the fact that there isn't really anyone obvious to take the title suggests the same to me. The most likely current candidates to me are heels (Joe, Orton assuming he's still heel?), so that rules out Bryan losing it. Unless they have a transitional champ.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

That coupled with the fact that there isn't really anyone obvious to take the title suggests the same to me. The most likely current candidates to me are heels (Joe, Orton assuming he's still heel?), so that rules out Bryan losing it. Unless they have a transitional champ.

Or they turn Joe, which they can do without changing any of his character.  He gets half face reactions anyway, and I personally would love to see those two with some decent time at WM.

Either that, or the Bryan/Joe/Rey triple threat suggested earlier. Rey is in terrific form and Joe has really earned a major match at the big dance to be honest. He's been fantastic since he joined the main roster. Or even Bryan/Joe/Styles, with Rey saved for a blowout match with Almas- if they can save it until Mania. Who has the secondary belt on Smackdown? Chuck that on Almas going into Mania.

I'd still go with a mega ladder match. The six guys from Sunday plus Rey, Andrade and maybe Ali. Anything to keep Mania under 5 hours.