Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Neidhart is more than significant enough to go in on his own, so it does seem weird to induct the Hart Foundation collectively when Bret and Jimmy are already in. If they were doing the latter day Hart Foundation as a way to have the focus on Nattie doing a heartfelt induction speech, getting Pillman and Davey Boy in there without having to dwell on the nature of their deaths, I'd understand it more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is like divine comedy on all of us who complain about them showing the bit with the tank too much.Ā 

They're going to come out on a tank at WrestleMania, aren't they.Ā 

I know that the HOF hasn't meant anything for years but this entry doesn't help with how shite it's become.

Do we get Vince loves cock lolz... Or are they inducting the best ever faction of all time who single handedly won the Monday night wars? Either way, DX are an overrated faction and definitely should have stayed in 99/2000. Were they good fun first time around? Yes. Do they need to be wheeled out to tickle the egos of everyone involved? (and, let's face it, get another WCW burial while we're at it) no.

• Paid Members

Chuffed for Pac. He might be the most undeservedly maligned guy in the business and thus one of the most underrated. DX are criminally romanticized but the best version that came together after WM 14 was carried by Pac being fucking brilliant.

• Paid Members

Hiding due to Elimination Chamber Spoliers

Ā 

Ā 

SoĀ if we potentially have

Becky vs Ronda (vs Charlotte)

Rollins vs Brock

Kofi vs Bryan

Surely it's unlikely they'll have 3 big faces winning. So which Heel is going over in this scenario? I can't square that circle and I've gotta think this will prevent them going all in with Kofi atĀ Mania. They really should have pulled the trigger on him last night and let Bryan win it back at Mania so the heel victory can balance out the other 2 inevitable face wins. At least then Kofi's win will feel like the big deal it should be rather than being buried in the mid-card at Mania and burning out the crowd.

[/spolier]

• Paid Members

X-Pac absolutely deserves to go into the HOF on his own, and I'd argue that the New Age Outlaws do as well. I mentioned it in the RAW thread, but Triple H going in while an active competitorĀ andĀ in head office feels dodgy - it would be like inducting Vince. Looking forward to seeing Waltman's dog make the main stage.

As for the actual 'Mania card, I don't think we're getting Kofi vs. Bryan. Kofi was a last minute replacement for Mustafa Ali in the Chamber, so I doubt he's in mind as a long term guy for that spot. It would be great, but I'm sure they have something else planned for Bryan.

Archived