Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Misawa has never been involved with WWE has he? They’d never put him in.

Abby never competed in WWF/E

Not all of the Von Erichs competed in WWF but they all are in (Did anyone bar Kerry appear?)

Colon had less than 10 matches in WWF i believe

Plenty of Legacy inductees havent competed in WWF (El Santo, Dara Singh, etc) and not just because the WWWWWWWWWF wasnt around then like Gotch and Hackenschmidt.

Misawa deserves to be in and would be a worthy Legacy addition. 

What about Liger? Does he deserve it yet? 

That’s understandable but WWE nowadays (especially the Hall Of Fame) includes all companies that WWE have merged with or bought out over the years.  

So NWA/WCW would count in my opinion.

Id say Liger deserves it definitely but I couldn’t see it happen until he retires.

Edit: Isn’t Bam Bam Bigelow supposed to be going in this year? 

• Paid Members

As far as Japanese guys go, Liger or Muta will go in well before Misawa, who I don't see ever going into a WWE Hall of Fame. 

They tend to (outside of the legacy wing) only do one posthumous induction a year, and they're not going to use it on a Japanese guy who did very little in the US, and never for the WWF. 

• Paid Members

Why don't they just chuck in Anvil on his own, especially after his passing? Seems like a bit of a shafting to chuck him in alongside two guys that are already there anyway.

Cyndi Lauper is massively overdue for the celebrity wing as well, such an integral part in WWF becoming a force in the 80s. Fuck it, I'd go one further and have The Goonies R Good Enough as the theme for WrestleMania too. Live performance covering Joan Jett for Ronda's entrance while we're at it.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Why don't they just chuck in Anvil on his own, especially after his passing? Seems like a bit of a shafting to chuck him in alongside two guys that are already there anyway.

Induct his hasbro, like when Hawk went in. @Kaz Hayashi should do up a few customs if they're going to start inducting Hasbros in place of people who are dead. Can you do up a Neidhart in a suit, Kaz?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Induct his hasbro, like when Hawk went in. @Kaz Hayashi should do up a few customs if they're going to start inducting Hasbros in place of people who are dead. Can you do up a Neidhart in a suit, Kaz?

Indeed. But I might do a Devolution of Jim boxset.

Hart Foundation > Who > Klan > Lonsdale.

Archived