Woah Woah WrestleMania - Dis-cussion thread - pump it up, pump it up. *HOF spoilers*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

What did old Hillbilly do? I always see this mentioned. Can't find it on Youtube.

Some people say he’s still giving his speech. A few years ago Bruno told a story at the hall of fame that went on forever. Then Larry Zbyszko came along and done his best to bore everyone. But Hillbilly Jim won last year for the most boring speech ever. I think he ruined speeches at the hall of fame and the hall of fame in general. Rusev had a little dig about it a couple of weeks ago on twitter. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

Swerve surely? Quick match and then someone else comes out? 

I think the former but not the latter.

Entrances, Kurt taps Corbin out in 30 seconds, smile & wave. Actually, probably cry & wave, Kurt seems like a crier. All done & dusted in 10 mins.

Kurt gets his goodbye, Corbin gets his comeuppance for the GM angle earlier in the year.

Edited by Statto
Correction.

Hart Foundation just announced as being inducted in to the HOF. Shame it's just Bret and Anvil and not Owen, Pilman and Bulldog. A year too late to get what would have potentially been a great acceptance speech from Anvil too.

Edited by cobra_gordo

2 hours ago, Bohan said:

WWE.com have just officially announced that the women's title triple threat match will officially be the main event and close out the show.

There's some proper mouth breathers commenting on the Facebook post- "That's good means I can go to bed early", "So it's basically our final toilet break before bed then?", "It just keeps getting worse. This could possibly be the worst Wrestlemania ever", "WWE pandering to the main stream begging for it to pay attention".

Yes, it's not quite as perfect as if it was just Ronda and Becky but jesus, this does have the potential to be a great match and it's a first for WWE, why the fuck can't we just have nice things without these dribblers having to moan about it?

2 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

There's some proper mouth breathers commenting on the Facebook post- "That's good means I can go to bed early", "So it's basically our final toilet break before bed then?", "It just keeps getting worse. This could possibly be the worst Wrestlemania ever", "WWE pandering to the main stream begging for it to pay attention".

Yes, it's not quite as perfect as if it was just Ronda and Becky but jesus, this does have the potential to be a great match and it's a first for WWE, why the fuck can't we just have nice things without these dribblers having to moan about it?

Facebook comments display dickheads prominently, someone tell the press :rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

How are they coping trying to celebrate the Women’s Evolution getting its recognition while at the same time trying to explain why the WWE title match has to go on last

Good call from a year ago @IANdrewDiceClay!

On 4/9/2018 at 5:12 AM, IANdrewDiceClay said:

The last few matches really fucked this card from being an all time great WrestleMania. Ronda Rousey's match was belting. Pure excitement. So well timed. They could do worse than having Ronda and Charlotte main event next year. It seemed like everything stopped being good after the Cena vs Taker match.

What a fucking dreadful main event, though. Just the absolute shits.