Terrible merch

tiger_rick

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WWE-WWF-Squirthead-Unique-Gift-Hogan-Dibiase-Roberts-Big-Boss-Man-Sealed/263383116496?hash=item3d52db6ad0:g:YZsAAOSwywRaLteK:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true

The squirt heads are available on Ebay.

Or if you want to know what its like to sit on a wrestlers lap then the Hulk Hogan chair might be the gift for you. 

ccef12b96e8baccf9f4b4c4162ec0174--long-l

Edited by Sheffbag

29 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

This is awful. Which doesn't stop me thinking I wouldn't want to play it. I remember a shop near me was selling this for about ÂŁ50 back in 1992!

wwe-wwf-remco-shootout-hockey-game_1_cbd

wwfhockey2-300x248.jpg

That's anything but awful, piece of art that is.  As a 7 year old I would have done anything for that!

20 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Screenshot_20190203-205532_Facebook.jpg

It’s looks like something from when people would send in homemade birthday cards to CBBC.

”And here we have CM Punk looking all menacing, and if we lift up his tummy tattoo, there’s tiger_rick with little straight edge wristbands and his kick pads. You’re 5 years old today, love from Mummy, Daddy, Uncle So & so and Grandma whatsit. And now, Bert has to foil Cyril from destroying the forest, it’s The Racoons”

Edited by WyattSheepMask