Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

What is the best drink?

Best drink.  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cherry 7Up has probably been my favourite drink for most of my life. When Five Guys and their fancy drinks machine rolled up locally, though, I became very enamoured with Peach Fanta.

Unfortunately I've given up such sugary drinks so Pepsi Max Cherry is as close as I get to enjoying a drink.

I've walked into work this morning, signed myself in and I'm VERY aware now of how crap my handwriting is. This is like one of those moments when someone points out that we breath and blink automatically which makes us suddenly become aware of this and mild panic ensues.

Also, I've come armed with TWO bottles of nice cold ice cold sparking water.

Edited by Accident Prone

On 1/30/2019 at 9:34 PM, Snugglecakes said:

It's obviously cream soda.

Have you tried Soda Folk Cream Soda? It’s incredible.

Here to represent Irn Bru.

But then I've been drinking that for pretty much my entire life and have a stylised version of the logo tattooed on me (please no CM Punk comparisons) so I'm pretty much a walking marketing campaign.

Sparkling water is a great sub for when you're trying to get rid of sugary pop but still want that awesome burning feeling from the fizz. The taste is neither here nor there. It's about the BURN. San Pellegrino is fucking shite though, sorry. Barely any burn, instantly flat as soon as you open it, tastes genuinely worse than every other variant. 

There's a YouTube vlog channel that spends a lot of times at Festivals etc, just seem the nerdiest "lads" that live and swear by San Pellegrino and make it a focal point of most videos in just the most tragic of ways and for that it will forever go in the bin before going in my mouth.

Edited by Shy Dad

On 1/31/2019 at 9:02 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Beer

I am probably on my own here.

I have always really enjoyed the sensation of drinking a beer and doing what i would describe as a "reverse gassy belch" when instead of doing an oral belch, it comes out of your nose. Just a real nice smell and taste of beer, coming back up.

There's no gas in beer. Beer's a number two for me.

Milk still first though according to the poll.

10 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

There's no gas in beer. Beer's a number two for me.

Milk still first though according to the poll.

Yeah but i said "gassy", which in my world means anything a bit fizzy, not necessarily a direct reference to actual gas.

That's what I meant sorry. I refer to fizz as gas. I'm a real ale twat

But you get carbonation in pretty much all real ales. It's just less than in lager and the like, though some bottle conditioned stouts come bloody close, as do a fair few imperial stouts.