What is the best drink?

PowerButchi

Best drink.  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've walked into work this morning, signed myself in and I'm VERY aware now of how crap my handwriting is. This is like one of those moments when someone points out that we breath and blink automatically which makes us suddenly become aware of this and mild panic ensues.

Also, I've come armed with TWO bottles of nice cold ice cold sparking water.

Sparkling water is a great sub for when you're trying to get rid of sugary pop but still want that awesome burning feeling from the fizz. The taste is neither here nor there. It's about the BURN. San Pellegrino is fucking shite though, sorry. Barely any burn, instantly flat as soon as you open it, tastes genuinely worse than every other variant. 

• Paid Members

There's a YouTube vlog channel that spends a lot of times at Festivals etc, just seem the nerdiest "lads" that live and swear by San Pellegrino and make it a focal point of most videos in just the most tragic of ways and for that it will forever go in the bin before going in my mouth.

On 1/31/2019 at 9:02 PM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Beer

I am probably on my own here.

I have always really enjoyed the sensation of drinking a beer and doing what i would describe as a "reverse gassy belch" when instead of doing an oral belch, it comes out of your nose. Just a real nice smell and taste of beer, coming back up.

10 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

There's no gas in beer. Beer's a number two for me.

Milk still first though according to the poll.

Yeah but i said "gassy", which in my world means anything a bit fizzy, not necessarily a direct reference to actual gas.

• Paid Members

Was looking through the fizzy drinks (or 'pop', if you live above the Watford Gap) in Asda today and a thought entered my head. Did anyone actually used to drink cherryade or was it exclusive for kids parties only?

I swear it was the only time I'd see it outside of the shops. We never had it, none of my friends had it, yet when it came to kids parties you couldn't escape it. I like pretty much anything cherry flavoured but cherryade is fucking rank.

See also: limeade

Archived