Sign in to follow this  
mim731

Dean Ambrose leaves the ukff

I read today that there isn't any no compete clause in place which makes it even more interesting as to where and when he could potentially turn up.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

It's Saturday before it turns Sunday. That's how it works.

Not on the 28th.

56 minutes ago, Jonny Vegas said:

I read today that there isn't any no compete clause in place which makes it even more interesting as to where and when he could potentially turn up.

There's isn't a no-compete clause because he/they simply let his contract expire. Typically, if someone exits the WWE, it's due to them being fired or them quitting. But Dean is a rare case of an uppercard act who was allowed to just walk away, hence why he can jump into pretty much any booking that tickles his fancy.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

It's Saturday before it turns Sunday. That's how it works.

You need to round it up. Why am I not surprised that fractions are beyond you? As soon as it hits 12:28 on the Saturday, it’s Sunday.

Moxley's interview with Wade Keller is excellent. Really enjoyed his response to the question about the infamous Steve Austin podcast. I was critical of Ambrose about it at the time but totally see his point of view now.

1 hour ago, Winston said:

Moxley's interview with Wade Keller is excellent. Really enjoyed his response to the question about the infamous Steve Austin podcast. I was critical of Ambrose about it at the time but totally see his point of view now.

That was the most interesting part of the interview. I too was down on it after watching it, but it just goes to show that even though we might like to think we know what’s going on and how it all works, there’s still a tonne of stuff behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

As the interview went on I was considering signing up so that I don’t have to ever hear about the Shell Petrol app or Subway’s new (and probably horrid) garlic bread. I’m not against ads, but the same 2 adverts every few minutes in a 2hr interview? sort it out

51 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Can anyone confirm if he did that shitty bounce off the rope thing in New Japan? 

You mean the clothesline thing? 

No he didn’t.

3 hours ago, gmoney said:

Can anyone confirm if he did that shitty bounce off the rope thing in New Japan? 

He hasn’t done it in WWE since his comeback last summer, had he? On the Keller podcast he mentioned he rethought his wrestling style when he was out injured.

19 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

As the interview went on I was considering signing up so that I don’t have to ever hear about the Shell Petrol app or Subway’s new (and probably horrid) garlic bread. I’m not against ads, but the same 2 adverts every few minutes in a 2hr interview? sort it out

I listened to a YouTube version that handily cut every ad out. 

Edited by Onyx2

Stone Cold has opened up about that podcast.

I've been carrying a thousand pounds on my back ever since [the podcast]. I felt so bad about that interview and I was leading it. I was there to get people over and make them come off like a million bucks. We came off on the wrong street, kept making left turns, and were never on track. He had his reasons and I had mine. For all this time, I felt like shit about that interview. People said, 'the Stone Cold podcast got canceled [on WWE Network] because of that interview.' No, I had fulfilled my commitment. Everyone thought there was heat between myself and Dean Ambrose [Jon Moxley]. I didn't really know Dean well but I respected his talent. His fans are crapping all over me. My fans were wondering what was wrong. That interview is one thing I think about almost every single day. It still haunts me,"

Really hope they do another one but I hope Moxley keeps his word about not slagging off WWE anymore. It’s going to get old if that’s all he does. I’d much rather hear him talk about New Japan and AEW now anyway.