Dean Ambrose leaves the ukff

mim731

10 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

Might be trying to get him a Goldberg/Lesnar reaction at Wrestlemania thinking people might boot off if they know he's off down the road a piece.

It's a shame this has happened just as he's started to turnaround his overall look. When he got out of Bossman's clobber, that Sunday afternoon Primark vest and bootcut jeans paired with Lonsdale wraparound steak slices he wore them with might be the overall shittest look i've ever seen a wrestler in such a featured position have. Man was a full on TK Maxx magnet and here he is fighting every star imaginable with a streak of hangover shit combed in every direction that'd make Bobby Charlton do a sharp intake of breath. Then he goes and gets jacked, accepts fate with his barnet and got a proper pair of kecks as of Sunday and they turn him into some arsehole in a Delboy coat who's scared of bannisters. No wonder he's off.

Any excuse to post this:

On 1/30/2019 at 12:39 PM, JNLister said:

Meltzer reckons he was offered a five year renewal on a million a year downside guarantee. If that's correct, I think it's fair to say Ambrose really doesn't want to stick around.

If that's true then WWE must be fucking mental offering him that, silly him for not taking it as well

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

If that's true then WWE must be fucking mental offering him that, silly him for not taking it as well

Depends on how much he has saved/invested well Vs his mental health. Sometimes (often) a payday isnt worth the stress or unhappiness of a job. If he can afford to walk away and find something that makes him happy then fair play to the guy.

If he does go, and doesn’t sign anywhere else, could see wwe coming back for him when the big smackdown deal starts, and can negotiate against that money in a place of power to come back for that starting 

Yeah, money isn't the be all and end all. I don't know if that's his motive but it's such a common theme to see people think that money must mean right decision/happiness.

Probably all these fackin' Tories on this forum.

Edited by Sphinx

On 1/29/2019 at 4:52 PM, Accident Prone said:

Doesn't shock me really that DCW brought that up. He had a go at Finn Balor recently for having the apparent audacity to wear lipstick. Strikes me as a bit of a playground bully.

He might simply cave now that it's been flagged though, like you did in the Alexa t-shirt debacle.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Surely they are not going with Ambrose/HHH at Mania are they? I have to be honest even after watching that segment I hadn't considered they were going down that route until I just read that on here.

23 minutes ago, The Dart said:

That's exactly what I got from that segment.

That would be mad. There is nothing to gain from that match unless they're seriously thinking that Dean's taking only a hiatus and that he'll be wrestling again for them in the future and they want to give him a decent program on his way out to prove they'll always take him seriously as part of the team, but it only means much as a gesture if he wins, which I can't foresee in the slightest.