Early Nights

PowerButchi

• Moderators

What time is acceptable for an early night? For example, I want to go to my wanking chariot now but it seems too early and I'd be up about at 2am resulting in me blowing out of my arse at work tomorrow by 4pm. 

So yeah, what is earliest acceptable early night time?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nine. A few years ago, I'd have still had that "I can go to bed whenever I like coz I'm a grup!" attitude and insisted anything before half ten was silly, but nowadays, if I'm tired I'm tired so off I'll pop. Evening telly's dross, and to be honest, it's much better catching up on the day chatting with the wife in a nice quiet cosy warm bed half-nekkid.

12-2 on a week night if I'm watching Netflix or playing games consoles. Up at 6am for an 11 hour shift. I work long hours and have loads of kids, 8pm and after is my time, Goonie time. 10 pm would be my early night but it's not uncommon I'll fall a sleep right after the little lad has been settled.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

I find the later you go to bed, generally the bigger bum you are. True working men go to bed at reasonable hours. The bums watch Netflix and play their consoles till all hours 

Which is acceptable in your 20’s i suppose.

I occasionally have a short nap in the afternoon if I'm ahead with my work but I pause Netflix for that obviously.

Archived