Was anyone in the WWF Fan Club?

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Reminded by those episodes of Superstars on the Network how much i wanted to be in the WWF fan club. I wanted that little holdall keyring and the member card. Always used to see the ads in WWF magazine and really want the exclusive stuff. Especially the tapes with the theme music. Anyone join and get any sweet merch?

image.thumb.png.14e1db5594b90576bbada0f5e04551d2.png

YES! I have the Hulk Rules 12" ruler in my drawer at work.I was in it for two years time ago and remember with the one years subscription you got the Wrestlemania VI programme. The year shown in the original post is the second year i was in it because it has the Warrior cardboard cutout, first year had Hogan, i don't remember what else was in that years package apart from the pictures and tapes. There was a newsletter that came out every month or two which by the time it arrived in Birmingham was hardly news. I know i've told the tale of the time i put the theme tune tape in music class and, well lets say people weren't as keen on it as i had been.

I've no idea if i still have any of it apart from the ruler, i think i left the Hogan cutout behind the bar of the pub i worked at about 10 years ago but the pictures and newsletters? could be anywhere. The first years pictures were framed and on my wall when i was very young (spray mounted in the frame so they wont have survived) but the second years might be somewhere. 

Ooh! The cards! the first year came with WWF Superstars playing cards. not like your modern ones with photographs but drawings of all the wrestlers (Bobby Heenan was the joker i think) I've still got them.

Archived