Royal Rumble 2019 discussion

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

How long has Lashley been back now? Did he return after Mania last year? Do you think Vince has buyer's remorse yet? For all the talk of him supposedly being good in TNA, he's been mostly shit in WWE. He's up there with Corbin for a knee-jerk "oh for fuck's sake," whenever his music hits.

29 minutes ago, Supremo said:

How long has Lashley been back now? Did he return after Mania last year? Do you think Vince has buyer's remorse yet? For all the talk of him supposedly being good in TNA, he's been mostly shit in WWE. He's up there with Corbin for a knee-jerk "oh for fuck's sake," whenever his music hits.

Well, if I was running WWE and I regretted signing someone and wished I hadn't, the first thing I'd do is make them Intercontinental Champ.

1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Not really his fault though given the awful feuds, persona and scripts they gave him. I think he's on the up though now he's with Lio Rush and I no longer hate it when his music hits... that's something I guess.

• Paid Members

Hear old Nia injured R-Truth. He done his ankle in when she threw him into the wall and he went mad after the show went off. Vince will not be happy. He finds R-Truth a hilarious dancing black man and wont stand for his court jester being taken advantage of.

Maybe why R-Truth got the belt out of the blue on Smackdown.

Archived