Alex Jones is going down

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

This is going to be great. I'm thoroughly looking forward to some of the shit that is revealed from going through Infowars' records. It's just a shame Dynamite Duane isn't around anymore as this would be doubly fun.

24 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Was hoping for some leaked pics from the one show bird 🤗

Probably getting up to stuff like this?

ric-flair-commitment-ceremony
24 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I would have put odds on 1/10 on @Thunderplex doing that gag first but he must be in bed, bless him.

Oh no, he's going to see this now :( 

Used to watch his work but thankfully I quickly came to my senses. Only had to look at comment sections to see the type of crowd he was appealing to and this was long before Trump, Sandy Hook, etc so I can only imagine how bad it's gotten since his 9/11 days.

The guy is a complete scumbag.

Well, he was getting a bit too close to exposing ~the truth!~ so it makes sense that a concerted effort to take him down is launched. No doubt he expected it to happen, as you can't be revealing the hidden truths and not expect some blowback.

Hopefully he has some of that money from the nuclear war shelter and bug-out food ads stashed away somewhere that the Government can't get to it.

• Paid Members
On 1/13/2019 at 9:28 AM, David said:

Well, he was getting a bit too close to exposing ~the truth!~ so it makes sense that a concerted effort to take him down is launched. No doubt he expected it to happen, as you can't be revealing the hidden truths and not expect some blowback.

Honestly, that's the danger here. Alex Jones is the head of the snake, and there's a lot of dark money and sinister interests behind him, or just happy to make money exploiting the dupes who listen to him. We should be worried about who steps up to replace him, and to what extent they're able to weaponise the "silencing" of Alex Jones.

Oh, Jones being "silenced" is most likely exactly what he wants. His stock will have never been higher than it is now among his followers, as he's banged on for years about the "evil forces" trying to silence him, which the more sane among us could laugh at as him being a paranoid loonball, but now he can twist this shit to say "see? This is exactly what I said would happen! I was right! Getting too close etc etc" and some people will buy it.

There will always be another Alex Jones out there, always. There's absolutely no way of silencing them, and any real attempts to do so just plays into their narrative of a fascist state who don't want people to know the truth.

This is going to be great. I'm thoroughly looking forward to some of the shit that is revealed from going through Infowars' records. It's just a shame Dynamite Duane isn't around anymore as this would be doubly fun.

The thing is, it won't matter. The people who see the nefarious goings-on behind the infowars platform as being disturbing and fucked up are the people who knew it was fucked up and disturbing already. We don't need convincing.

Those who buy into that kind of thing aren't going to see this evidence and go "Golly, I never knew that! Thank God that state-puppet snowflake Judge who's obviously trying to bring down Jones and silence ~the truth~ has revealed this information!"

That type are simply going to dig their heels in even more, as they'll see this attack on Jones as the work of a corrupt Government trying to silence the truth.

Archived