Baldness

lightningxlock

• Paid Members

It would be nice to have more choice, though. I've seen one other style than the completely shaved look that bald men can do, and it's the one that Mark Strong rocked in that episode of Sharpe he was in, where he had it cropped to about a 2 or 3, with some awesome cheekbone-framing sidies. Unfortunately, typically of my luck, I just can't grow sidies.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That's actually not too dissimilar to Mark Strong's Colonel Brand. Hakeswill's hair's a lot shorter though - more about the sidies, which means I can't do it.

• Paid Members

It is difficult to believe, and trust me - annoying too. I've not been blessed with the most co-operative of facial hair. My beard (as the more generous might call it) grows in patches, so I have to stick to stubble. Sideburns just won't even show up, so there's a gap of about a centimetre between my facial hair and my side hairline. I've tried shaving the area to encourage it to grow, but no joy.

IF you recede at both front and back, I think you can get away with the sort of super-short-at-sides thing you're talking about.

If you get a bald patch only though, ala Cena, there really are no decent options apart from wearing a hat for ever, ala Phillipe Massa.

• Paid Members

I'm 29 have a full head of hair that needs cutting every two weeks but one side of my hair seems totally separate and the hairline on that side may as well start on my back. So i need to comb in into the rest of my hair. Swimming is a no go because it would expose it, first thing in the morning exposes it and a gust of wind would expose it if i didn't have product on it. 

The rest still grows forward enough but i'm not far off a fivehead so i'm booked in at the end of the month for Fue Hair Treatment consultation. I'm pretty sure i'm going to go forward with it even though it won't solve the separation part.    

Archived