Sign in to follow this  
PunkStep

POSSE: A SCOOTER MUSICAL

20 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Instead of this going straight to DVD, can we have it go straight to Afterdark mix tapes / story cassettes?
Also, when it inevitably goes on a nationwide tour, can we please run the New Years special at Colosseum - Stockton, as a tribute to the absolutely banging N.Y.E party of 95/96?
It's a church these days, but if DS Ted Roach 'tour manager' has a word we can open up with a no alcohol license (won't be needed).

I still have the cassette and vhs from that night 😂

1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

I await with baited breath Kevin & Perry Go Musical and for the broadsheets to start asking: Sash or Chicane? 

I can bet which one @Carbomb will opt for ;)

Do we get to follow up with a National Ballet production of Daft Punk's Interstellar 5555? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Punctuation.

I would pay ridiculous money to see that. Obviously, I LOVE Interstellar 5555.

Perhaps we would have the London Philharmonic Orchestra provide classical versions of Scooter's hits for the production, similar to Pete Tong's classical house and Ed Banger's recent 15 Ans album.

Well that's the music for the chip shop scene sorted then.

Wait, Nicko look! SHE'S DONE A WHOLE ALBUM OF SCOOTER COVERS!

Screenshot_20190110-204247_Spotify.thumb.jpg.351b39077b081e6f26f54212130fd94d.jpg

Just now, PunkStep said:

Well that's the music for the chip shop scene sorted then.

Wait, Nicko look! SHE'S DONE A WHOLE ALBUM OF SCOOTER COVERS!

Screenshot_20190110-204247_Spotify.thumb.jpg.351b39077b081e6f26f54212130fd94d.jpg

...I wanna fuck.*

*Imagine not liking Scooter and reading that out of context!

9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I would pay ridiculous money to see that. Obviously, I LOVE Interstellar 5555.

Perhaps we would have the London Philharmonic Orchestra provide classical versions of Scooter's hits for the production, similar to Pete Tong's classical house and Ed Banger's recent 15 Ans album.

Those Pete Tong house classics albums are great.I love that Seal turns up to sing Killer, but am saddened that Maxi Jazz is nowhere to be found during Insomnia,even if it's to do the radio edit version. Still not checked out the Ed Banger 15th anniversary thing. Need to try and sneak the Ed Rec playlist under the radar at work. I stuck Spotify's French Touch All-Stars playlist on yesterday, but it quickly got replaced by Metallica. Not that I don't like Metallica, but I always go through a phase of really wanting to listen to St Anger. Can't decide whether I've got stockholm syndrome, or have managed to actually convince myself that it's a good album.