POSSE: A SCOOTER MUSICAL

PunkStep

• Paid Members

Do we get to follow up with a National Ballet production of Daft Punk's Interstellar 5555? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Punctuation.

• Paid Members

I would pay ridiculous money to see that. Obviously, I LOVE Interstellar 5555.

Perhaps we would have the London Philharmonic Orchestra provide classical versions of Scooter's hits for the production, similar to Pete Tong's classical house and Ed Banger's recent 15 Ans album.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I would pay ridiculous money to see that. Obviously, I LOVE Interstellar 5555.

Perhaps we would have the London Philharmonic Orchestra provide classical versions of Scooter's hits for the production, similar to Pete Tong's classical house and Ed Banger's recent 15 Ans album.

Those Pete Tong house classics albums are great.I love that Seal turns up to sing Killer, but am saddened that Maxi Jazz is nowhere to be found during Insomnia,even if it's to do the radio edit version. Still not checked out the Ed Banger 15th anniversary thing. Need to try and sneak the Ed Rec playlist under the radar at work. I stuck Spotify's French Touch All-Stars playlist on yesterday, but it quickly got replaced by Metallica. Not that I don't like Metallica, but I always go through a phase of really wanting to listen to St Anger. Can't decide whether I've got stockholm syndrome, or have managed to actually convince myself that it's a good album.

• 1 year later...

My new favourite thing about it is that Scooter's own channel left a comment under the video just to say "Are you ready?!?!". 

It's the greatest clubland maxim of all time, and it's been in their songs since the dawn of time. Who is he addressing it to? Are we ready? Is HP Baxxter himself ready? Is the world ready? 

To think we were robbed of them doing the vaunted But That's Not Metal! spot at Download this year, if rumours are to be believed.