The Tampon Spot

SBD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It’s hilarious. It’s a prop used to get a wretch pop from the crowd. Like a granny getting her tits out & giving birth to a hand, or raping or corpse, or Joey Ryan’s general exploits. It’s grim, it’s meant to be.

She never actually pulled it out of her fanny, but it seems some people haven’t grasped that factor. 

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

If only it was as cutting edge and funny as penis druids.

The hypocrisy on some of these guys is ridiculous. I didn’t particularly make much of it but then I’m not buzzing about going “lol Joey Ryan is just having fun, quit taking it all so seriously” either.

Especially amused at Road Dogg calling it embarrassing. You know, the guy who got his push by telling people to suck it, had a partner called Mr. Ass and blacked up to be B’Lo Brown. 

43 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

The hypocrisy on some of these guys is ridiculous. I didn’t particularly make much of it but then I’m not buzzing about going “lol Joey Ryan is just having fun, quit taking it all so seriously” either.

Especially amused at Road Dogg calling it embarrassing. You know, the guy who got his push by telling people to suck it, had a partner called Mr. Ass and blacked up to be B’Lo Brown. 

Was there a big backlash against whatever he said because all I see is a non-apology for something.

• Paid Members

Today I pray that the lord will forgive my past transgressions such as drug addictions, blacking up, pretending to anally penetrate my opponents before hitting my finishing move, and especially for the Vodoo Kin Mafia. #HOPE #FAITH #OUDK 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

She never actually pulled it out of her fanny, but it seems some people haven’t grasped that factor. 

Funnily enough she did an excellent sell job trying to tug it out of her fanny. Indie shitarses take note!

• Paid Members

It's a stupid spot on par with all the other stupid spots that get rolled out in the modern age. 

It doesn't offend me or disgust me, but neither does it challenge my current stanse that the modern products of dick flips and meltzer drivers isn't for me. 

Archived